Epilogue

*Ten Years Later*

"And that was the time we dressed up as M&Ms for Halloween," Yleana said to her four year old daughter Grace as she pointed to a picture of her and her friends in the photo album they were going through. Grace giggled and Yleana pointed to a different picture, "And that was our first school dance."

"Mommy, show me the picture of you and Dadda and Grandpa fighting the pizza robots!" Grace exclaimed excitedly.

Yleana chuckled and flipped a few pages forward in the photo album until she found the right picture and pointed it out.

"It's so weeeird," Grace laughed.

"Yeah," Yleana agreed then sighed, "Those were some of the best times of my life."

Grace cuddled into her mom's side as she looked at the picture, "How come you and Dadda look so different though?"

"Because people grow, baby," Yleana said as she gently rubbed Grace's small back.

"Am I gonna grow?" Grace asked, looking up at her mom with wide, innocent eyes.

"Yup," Yleana answered.

"I don't wanna," Grace pouted, "I wanna stay the same."

"I want you to stay the same too but you're still gonna grow no matter how much you wish you don't. It's a part of life but you know what?"

"What?" Grace asked.

"No matter how much time goes by," Yleana said, "No matter how many things change, some people will remain in your life forever and that's when you know you've got true friends."

"We're here!" Charlotte's voice came from the entry room across the house as she opened the front door.

"We brought ice cream!" Jasper shouted.

"He forgot mint chocolate chip!" Ray's frustrated voice rang throughout the house, "How does anyone forget the most important flavor?!"

"I brought it, Ray, stop vorrying," Schwoz's voice was heard.

"Oh yeah, you know how you guys told me not to bring that bomb we left in the truck?" Henry asked, "Well... I brought it."

"HENRYYYYY!" the others' voices scolded in unison.

Yleana looked down at Grace and smiled, "But no matter what, they're still gonna be complete weirdos."

Grace giggled and the two got up from the couch to go and greet their family. Family because when a friend has always been there for you, that's when they become family.

~We've come a long way from where we began,

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again~