Season 4; Chapter 10

"I... I love you," Kid Danger repeated, his eyes shifting to the floor as he couldn't look Girl Peril in the eyes.

Girl Peril sighed in exasperation before responding, "I love you too, Henry, but now is not the time, we have to-"

"No, Yleana, I mean as more than friends," he interrupted.

"Wh-what?" she stuttered.

"Yeah... I have for a while, I just... I was too dumb to realize it," he admitted.

"Henry, I..." she trailed off.

"Look, I know it's a lot to process but I know you at least like me as more than a friend," Kid Danger said, looking over at her.

"Woah, woah, woah, how'd you know?" Girl Peril questioned, trying to use her hands to motion before remembering they were tied up at the back of the pole.

"Julia... might have... told me... but that's not the point! The point is... Yleana, I love you, I really do, and... I know you're probably thinking that you don't want our friendship ruined but Yleana, if you... if you say you'll be my girlfriend... I can promise you that our friendship won't be ruined because I won't ever leave you."

"You- you want me to be your g-girlfriend?"

Without giving an actual worded answer, Kid Danger leaned in and closed the gap between them, kissing Girl Peril sweetly on the lips, the both of them still tied to the poles.

"Does that answer your question?" Kid Danger asked, smiling as he pulled away.

Girl Peril smiled in return before leaning forward once more and bringing him back into the kiss.

"Does that answer yours?" she asked him once she pulled away, a small giggle escaping her mouth as he grinned.

The sound of a crash was heard, interrupting their moment and the two looked behind them as far as they could while being tied up to see that Captain Man had kicked down the basement door and was walking down the stairs to them.

"I had to fight all those criminals by- my- self," Captain Man complained, "And where were you two? Down here in the basement having a dandy time."

"Um. Ray. We're tied up," Girl Peril pointed out.

"Yeah," Kid Danger said.

"Excuses, excuses," Captain Man sighed, shaking his head as he made his way over to the two.

Kid Danger and Girl Peril looked at each other and exchanged looks of trying to hide their laughter but like always, it was too hard and they burst out laughing. Captain Man rolled his eyes as he untied the two before they left the building, Kid Danger and Girl Peril walking hand in hand.