Season 1; Chapter 14

Yleana walked out of the school gym and pushed through the crowd of students until she found Henry, Charlotte and Jasper. She wrapped her arms around them in a group hug and when they let go, they were all grinning at each other.

"Well, we've graduated middle school," Yleana said, "Next step of our lives: high school."

"Yup," Henry said.

"Then after that, college," Charlotte said, "Well for Yleana and me, at least. I don't know where you boys are going."

"Okay, okay," Henry sighed, "We get it, we're not as smart as you guys. You don't got to rub it in our faces."

"At least you passed the end of the year exams," Yleana pointed out.

"With Bs," Jasper said, "Again, not as good as you guys. But my parents bought me a bucket that serves as a fridge because I passed!"

Yleana, Henry and Charlotte exchanged weirded out expressions before all bursting out with laughter.

"So, over to my house?" Henry asked, "My mom got an ice cream cake."

"Oo yes," Charlotte said.

The four started walking to Henry's house, talking about their middle school years as they went.

"We had a pretty great three years, didn't we?" Yleana asked them.

"Yeah, we did," Henry said, nodding.

"Three of us got jobs," Charlotte said, "That's a big stepping stone."

"Yeah and Henry had his first kiss," Jasper said.

"Charlotte got perfect scores on all her tests causing some people to want to inspect her brain," Yleana said.

"Yleana had her first stalker," Henry said, trying to hide his laughter.

"And I hope that never happens again," Yleana groaned, "That was horrible. I'm glad that problem is taken care of."

"I believe you have someone to thank for that," Henry coughed.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks."

"Anytime. It's my job."

"In two ways."

"Yup."

"Ow!" Yleana and Henry said in unison as Charlotte elbowed them in the side and motioned to Jasper.

"He's not listening," Henry said, waving his hand nonchalantly.

"Hey guys," Yleana said, a smile spreading on her lips.

"Yeah?" the others asked.

"Race you home," Yleana said, raising her eyebrows up and down, "Ready?"

Charlotte sighed, Jasper got into starting position and Henry smirked, knowing he was gonna win.

"3, 2, 1, go!" Yleana shouted and they were off, the four best friends running off down the street, laughing as they went, happy they had each other.