Season 5; Chapter 6

"Hen..." Yleana trailed off quietly, "I'm sorry, I was going to tell you but-"

"When?" Henry interrupted, "Exactly when were you planning on telling me that you're leaving?"

"I..." Yleana got trapped in her words.

"Yeah," Henry said, his anger rising slowly, "You were never going to tell me, were you? You were just going to leave without saying a word."

"No, Hen, that's not true," Yleana defended.

"Really?" Henry asked, "'Cause it wouldn't be the first time you did that."

A hurt expression appeared in Yleana's face as she stood shocked at the fact that he would bring up such a hard time in her life that nobody else knew about. Henry looked at her, the same hard expression on his face before turning and beginning to walk towards the elevator.

"Henry, you can't bring that up and then just leave!" Yleana blurted out.

"Why can't I?!" Henry shouted suddenly, turning back to face her, "You're going to leave me anyway so why can't I just leave before you get the chance?!"

The sound of the elevator crashing to the floor was heard and the heavy, metal door opened, Charlotte walking out with a confused look.

"I heard Henry yelling and he never yells," she said slowly, "So... who hurt him?"

"How is it that I hurt him if I'm just doing what I want to do because I haven't been able to do that in so long?!" Yleana shouted out, looking up at the ceiling as her fists clenched.

"What exactly do you mean by that?!" Henry questioned, his voice still very loud.

Yleana looked back at Henry, her eyes tracing over his upset features.

"It doesn't matter," Yleana muttered.

She shook her head slightly at the thoughts in her own head and began walking towards the elevator to leave so she could be alone.

"I asked you what you mean by that," Henry repeated, sounding more angry than he really was because of the hidden sadness he was feeling.

Feeling like they shouldn't be there, Charlotte grabbed Ray and they quickly left the room before things could escalate even further.

"I don't want to talk about it," Yleana said sternly, continuing to walk towards the elevator.

A hand grasped around Yleana's wrist and she turned to look at Henry who then let go of his hold on her.

"Of course you don't want to talk about it," Henry raised his voice, all his emotion coming out, "Because you never want to talk about that's that actually matter. You never let yourself feel things that actually matter! At this point, I don't even know if you love me!"

An echoed silence took over the room, the type of silence that befalls the air as something crumbles to the ground and when that something hits the ground, it's a loud crash that fills the air as everything good suddenly seems to be gone and you know something terrible happened.

And as that echoed silence filled the room, tears began to brim Yleana's eyes and soon enough, they were streaming down her face as she cried and Henry's face fell, realizing he should never have said what he did.

All he could do was wrap his arms tightly around his girlfriend and hold her as close as possible to him as she cried so it was exactly what he did.

The thought of struggling against his hold never once crossed Yleana's mind as she stood there embraced by his arms because no matter how upset with him she may have been, all she wanted to do was stay in the comfort of his arms. It was her safe place, after all.

"I'm sorry," Henry whispered softly into her hair, "I'm so sorry, baby. I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."

Yleana didn't say anything but stayed silent and put her arms tightly around him so they were in a closer embrace.

The sound of the elevator reaching the Man Cave was heard but Yleana and Henry paid no attention to it. The heavy metal door opened and Jasper's head peeped out.

He looked around the room until he spotted Henry and Yleana in each other's arms then looked back into the elevator where Charlotte, Ray, and Piper were standing in a type of suspense.

"Okay, coast is clear, they're not fighting anymore," Jasper said in what he thought was a whisper but in reality was more of a very raspy shout.

Yleana let out a small laugh as she slowly retracted her arms from around Henry and wiped away the remains of her tears.

"Are we that scary when we argue?" she asked as Jasper, Charlotte, Ray, and Piper piled out of the elevator.

"You're scary all the time," Jasper commented then looked directly at the couple, "But yes, yes, you are."

Before either Yleana or Henry had the chance to say anything, Charlotte spoke up suddenly, "What was Henry talking about when he said it wouldn't be the first time Yleana left without saying anything?"