Season 3; Chapter 10

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait," Yleana said as she tried to process what she had just heard, "There's no way!"

Schwoz gave her an anxious look before showing her the screen of his pear pad. There it was, clear in front of her face. She was connected to Ray Manchester. He was her dad.

Yleana's eyes widened as she looked at Ray whose eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. He quickly snatched the pear pad out of Schwoz's hands to see it for himself then dropped it after gasping dramatically.

Henry pointed to Yleana then pointed to Ray then back to Yleana then back to Ray, continuously between the two of them before Yleana got annoyed and walked over to him, grabbing his hand and bringing it back to his side.

"How is that possible?" Ray scoffed as Charlotte and Julia gaped at him, "I never-"

He broke himself off as a look of realization dawned on his face. A loud gasp escaped his mouth, more dramatic than before.

"You- you might be my daughter," he stuttered, a look of disbelief on his face, "But I never even knew you were gonna be born!"

"Do you recognize the mom that Schwoz matched the DNA to?" Henry asked.

"Well if he hadn't dropped my pear pad and broken it!" Schwoz snapped aggressively.

"Well if he hadn't dropped my pear pad blah blah blah my butt!" Ray mimicked.

Schwoz scowled at Ray but took another pear pad out of the pocket of his coveralls and pulled up the matches before showing it to Ray again.

Ray moved over to the pear pad skeptically, not believing it would show anyone he knew. When his eyes were met with the picture of the woman on the screen, he gasped the loudest and most dramatic he had all day.

"Well, that settles it," Charlotte said knowingly as she got out of her seat and made her way over to the elevator.

"You're my daughter?" Ray questioned at the same time Yleana asked, "You're my dad?"

They stood there, pointing at each other and stuttering as Julia watched them with a blank expression on her face, eating her fries.

"Ray..." Yleana started slowly once she remembered something.

"What..." Ray asked just as slowly, nervous about what she was gonna say.

"You have a son too," Yleana informed, putting her hands into her pockets.

"I have a- what?!"

"Yeah. My younger brother."

"Oh my... oh my- wow! I... I have kids," he said, sitting down on the round couch and putting his head in his hands, "I have kids."

Henry looked awkwardly between Ray and Yleana before sighing slightly and saying, "Ray, I think you need to meet your son. Let's go back to Yleana's house. I think it'll be best."

"Wow... yeah... okay, wow, yeah, let's- let's go," Ray agreed, getting up from his seat and following Henry to the elevator, Yleana and Julia following shortly after them.