Season 2; Chapter 4

Henry followed Yleana through the halls of the school till they reached the notice board right outside the auditorium. Yleana walked up to the paper pinned onto it that had the list of people who were cast in the ballet show but then walked right back without even checking to find her name.

"Nope, nope, nope," Yleana said as she shook her head, "I can't, I can't look, I'm scared."

"Oh c'mon Yleana," Henry sighed, "I'm sure you're on it. Just take a look."

"I can't!" Yleana exclaimed.

Henry groaned and shook his head then walked up to the paper and scanned down the list of names, his finger trailing against the paper. It stopped when he was still at the top of the list and for a moment, it seemed Henry was frozen. Just a second later though, Henry turned around and punched the air in triumph.

"Booyah!" he shouted.

"What, what, what?" Yleana asked nervously.

"Look, you're on," Henry said, pointing to her name, "You're the Sleeping Beauty princess person."

"You mean Aurora?"

"Sure, sure, whatever."

"I really got it?"

"Yeah, you did!"

"I really got it!"

"Let's go to work and celebrate!"

Henry grabbed Yleana's wrist and started running to Junk 'N' Stuff, pulling her along behind him. They ran in, went down the elevator, then burst into the Man Cave, both shouting in triumph.

"What is with you guys today?" Schwoz asked as he pulled greenish orange popsicles out of a freezing machine.

"Yleana just got the part she wanted in a ballet show," Henry informed.

"A ballet show?" Ray asked, not taking his eyes off the monitor.

"Yup," Yleana said as she skipped over to see what Ray was doing.

There was a screen where the news was showing, a screen going through different pictures of women, and a screen with a map.

"Ray, you're not stalking single moms to get their number again, are you?" Henry asked exasperatedly, spotting the map and pictures of women.

"Pssh, no, I stopped doing that years ago," Ray said, still watching the screens.

"Really?" Henry asked. He picked up an address book from inside a drawer and started flipping through it, "Then who's Jennifer Miller? And Rebecca Sterten? Mackenzie Sheller? Heather Mothburt?"

"Hey!" Ray shouted as he snatched the book out of Henry's hands, "Don't touch this!"

Henry and Yleana exchanged looks of trying to hide their laughter and then focused their attention on the news screen as Ray told them to watch it.

"And the woman seems to be a controller," the blonde news lady said.

"N-no," the brunette newsman said, looking weirdly at the blonde, "The woman seems to be under control."

"Ah," the blonde said, "Yes. And whoever is controlling this woman seems to be winning whatever video game they're playing as they continuously and successfully rob banks."

"Mary, it's- it's not a game," the brunette said.

"Right, Trent," Mary said, giving the camera a wink and making finger quotes, "Not a game."

Ray turned off the screen with the news and turned to face Henry.

"So... we have to stop the woman from robbing banks?" Henry asked.

"Well first we have to find out who she is and who's controlling her," Ray said then pulled up a picture of a woman dressed in all black and a full face mask on, "She's been going in disguise, and no one's been able to catch her so no one's been able to find out who she is."

"Okay so," Yleana started, "Our best bet of finding out who she is would be to have Charlotte come in and do a bit of internet digging then go to the woman's house and question her about who's controlling her."

"No, no, that's a horrible idea," Ray said, shaking his head then snapped his fingers in excitement, "I have an idea! We have Charlotte come in and do a bit of internet digging then go to the woman's house and question her about who's controlling her."

"Great idea, Ray," Yleana said sarcastically as Henry agreed with him.

"Okay, Henry, call Charlotte," Ray directed, "Yleana, go find out what the heck Schwoz is doing and if it's stupid, knock the freezer machine onto the floor."

Henry and Yleana nodded and Henry took out his phone to call Charlotte while Yleana walked over to Schwoz.

"What are you doing?" Yleana asked him, looking weirdly at the greenish orange popsicles in the freezer machine.

"Making healthy popsicles," Schwoz said, "Because they're better for you and won't give you health problems when you eat them. These ones are kale and carrot flavored."

Yleana stared blankly for a moment at the popsicles then knocked the freezer machine right onto the floor, causing the popsicles to fall out and the machine to break into three separate pieces.

"What'd you do that for?" Schwoz asked, disappointed.

"Ray told me to," Yleana said nonchalantly with a shrug, "Besides, those popsicles may not give me health problems but they sure will give my tastebuds problems."