Season 4; Chapter 5

Yleana went down the elevator of the Man Cave glumly, her facial expression looking like she hadn't gotten sleep in a whole twenty-four hours. The elevator reached the floor of the Man Cave and she walked out, being greeted by those in it.

"Hey guys," she said to them.

"Hey, did you pass your test?" Charlotte questioned as she got up from her seat on the round couch.

"What test?" Jasper asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"The test I've been telling you about for a month," Yleana said as it was obvious.

"Well, did you pass?" Charlotte repeated, looking at Yleana expectantly.

"Yup, I passed," Yleana sighed out, "I got my driver's license."

"That's great!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Yeah, Lea, good job!" Julia said.

"You passed?" Ray asked almost disbelievingly.

"Yup," Yleana mumbled, taking a seat on the round couch.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jasper asked as he eyed her.

"Nothing, I'm fine," Yleana responded, Julia eyeing her, "Do you guys know where Henry is?"

"Oh, he's on a date with that one girl, um," Ray snapped his fingers as he tried to remember the girl's name, "Oh, Rebecca!"

Yleana hesitated in responding, "Are they boyfriend and girlfriend now or something?"

"Nah, this is just the third date," Charlotte answered as she went to get chips from the auto snack machine, "He said he didn't want to make it official."

"Oh," Yleana muttered almost inaudibly.

"Hey, Lea, y-" Julia started but was cut off as Henry entered the Man Cave.

"What's up guyssssss," Henry greeted loudly.

"Where were you?" Yleana questioned, getting out of her seat.

"What?" Henry asked, caught off guard.

"I took my driver's test. You promised to be there," Yleana stated.

"Crap. Yleana, I am so sorry it's just that I had told Rebecca I would take her on a date and-"

"I guess promises don't mean anything to you then, do they?"

"No, Yleana, I-"

"Forget it. I don't even care."

With that, Yleana walked out of the Man Cave, bumping hard into Henry's shoulder as she did so. She went up the elevator and left Junk 'N' Stuff, making her way quickly to her house where she went in between her and Henry's houses where the treehouse was and climbing into it, making her way to the corner where she sat and brought her knees up to her chest and buried her head in her arms on her knees.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes before the sound of someone climbing the tree was heard. She looked up to see Henry making his way into the treehouse before looking away from him and to the side.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Henry asked gently once he was completely inside the treehouse.

"Nothing," Yleana muttered.

"Yleana, c'mon, tell me," Henry urged.

"No," she said firmly.

"Tell me because you're crying and I don't want to see you hurting."

"I'm not crying."

"Yes, you are, Yleana, pl-"

"I'm not! Just leave me alone!" Yleana shouted suddenly.

Taken aback, Henry froze where he was, watching as Yleana started crying harder and buried her face back into her arms on her knees. Without thinking, he went over to her and sat beside her, pulling her into his side.

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm right here, I'm right here," Henry said in a comforting voice, "Now please tell me what's hurting you so much."

"You..." Yleana inhaled a deep breath, "You keep ditching hanging out with me to spend time with other girls, not even Rebecca in particular just... Hen, I feel like I'm losing you. This is the third promise you've broken in a month and I... I'm scared that one day... you're gonna break the promise you made when we were little that we would be best friends forever."

"Yleana, no," Henry said firmly, "No, I would never. I'm sorry that it seems like I've been putting them before you but Yleana, I promise you that you always come before any other girl that I know. From now on, you have me by your side whenever you need just like it always should have been. I love you, Yleana," her heartbeat picked up by a lot, "You're my best friend," it dropped again, "You won't ever lose me and I don't want to ever lose you."

Yleana sniffled and wrapped her arms tightly around Henry, them both hugging for longer minutes than they cared to count, just enjoying their time with each other.