Season 4; Chapter 6

"And he said that you always come before any other girl?" Julia questioned as Yleana recounted to her what had happened earlier that day with Henry.

Yleana nodded and Julia's jaw dropped slightly as realization hit her.

"Yleana, go tell him you like him," she demanded.

"What?" Yleana asked, startled.

"Go tell him you like him," Julia repeated.

"Wait, wait, wait, why?" Yleana asked, waving both her hands as if saying to slow down.

"Because I am now one hundred percent sure that he likes you too now go," she urged, beginning to push her out of her room.

"Hold on, how do you know?" Yleana questioned, moving out of the way so Julia would stop pushing her.

"Because, Lea," Julia said as though it were obvious, "If he didn't, you wouldn't come before anyone else."

Thoughts flowed through Yleana's head as she stayed completely still, not moving an inch.

"Go!" Julia exclaimed, pushing Yleana again.

"Julia, it's eight o'clock at night!" Yleana pointed out.

"Go now or so help me woman I will call him and tell him right now that you said that you like him and wanna smooch him all over his cute little face!"

"Okay, okay, I'm going!"

Feeling like adrenaline was flooding through her veins, Yleana made her way out of her house and marched over to Henry's house, stopping at his porch and pausing outside the door. She inhaled a long, trembling breath before putting her knuckles to the front door and knocking. The door opened to reveal Piper who was looking at her with a 'what-do-you-want?' expression.

"Hi, Piper," Yleana greeted, "Could I talk to Henry?"

"Not here you can't," she answered shortly, causing Yleana to furrow her eyebrows in confusion, "He's not here."

"Oh," Yleana said, slightly shocked that he wasn't home at eight o'clock.

"Yeah, so, byeee," Piper closed the door in Yleana's face whose eyes widened at her action.

She sighed and shook her head before pulling out her phone and opening the Find My Friends app. She pulled up Henry's contact and looked at where on the map the app was showing he was, raising her eyebrows a bit when she saw that he was at the park. She quickly jogged over to the park as it was less than a mile away from her house, easing into a walk once she reached it.

She panted slightly as she turned in a circle, looking for Henry. She spotted his almostly completely dark silhouette in the night and grinned, glad she found him but her smile vanished when she saw another silhouette next to him which she soon recognized to be Rebecca. She froze as she watched the two interact, too scared to move or say anything to show her presence.

Her lips parted, her jaw dropping when she saw the two silhouettes lean in and attach their lips together. Tears threatening to spill from her eyes, she ran out of the park and back to her house, crying because of the hurt she was feeling.