Season 2; Chapter 2

Yleana and Charlotte made their way down to the Man Cave where Ray and the newest employee, Schwoz, were watching one of the six screens on the left wall.

"What's up, Ray?" Yleana asked as she finally put her phone in her back pocket after laughing over a compilation of Kid Danger memes with Charlotte.

"You know how Henry went to stop that group of bad kids at the park?" Ray asked.

"Yeah," Charlotte said.

"Henry's pretending to turn over to their side," Ray informed, "But they've taken him in pretty deeply. It made me dangerous for him to leave."

"So what do we do?" Yleana asked, her hand making a movement like it was gonna grab her gum tube but then deciding not to.

"I'm gonna have to go in. Call Henry."

"Will do."

Yleana took her phone back out of her pocket and pulled up Henry's contact. She pressed call and the phone rang three times before Henry answered it, his voice coming through as a whisper.

"What do you need? I'm in the middle of a mission."

"I have no idea," Yleana answered, "Ray told me to call you. Here."

Ray took the phone from Yleana and began to talk to Henry, walking out of the room as he talked.

"Hey, Ray, my phone!" Yleana said but he just kept on walking. She shook her head and sighed.

"You two, I have a job for you," Schwoz said. He was a very short man with a weird accent.

"What is it?" Charlotte asked.

"I want you to clean the storage room," Schwoz told them.

"But we already did that," Yleana pointed out.

"I know. Do it again."

Ray came back into the room and handed Yleana her phone then took his gum tube out of his pocket.

"Time to save Henry and get him free," Ray said as he popped a red bubble into his mouth.

He changed into Captain Man and left up his tube.

"I guess we should clean?" Yleana said to Charlotte.

"Yeah," Charlotte sighed.

They cleaned for about four hours before Ray came back with Henry. Henry's Kid Danger suit was painted all black and he looked relieved.

"Hey Hen," Yleana said as she walked over to him, "You look tired."

"Well yeah," Henry said as he changed back into his normal clothes, "That was a long mission."

"Well I'm glad you're done with it," Charlotte said and Yleana nodded.

"I think... I'm just gonna... fall... asleep," Henry said as he drifted off then fell over onto the couch and started sleeping.

"HENRY!" Yleana shouted and he shot up.

"What, what, what?" he groaned.

"Bianca's waiting to know if she's going to the convention with you for sure."

"Oh. Yeah, we're going together."

"Okay, I'll text her that but she might be irritated you didn't tell her yourself."

"I just wanna sleep, Yleana, let me sleep!"

Yleana put her hands up in surrender then laughed quietly to herself as she watched Henry curl up on the couch again and fall asleep.