Season 1; Chapter 3

"I said, what's your name?" the man repeated.

Yleana looked over to Henry and Charlotte and raised her eyebrows.

"Who is this guy?" she asked.

"Our boss," Henry answered, "Ray."

"I asked you what your name is," Ray repeated once more, his temper rising.

"Calm down Ray," Henry said as he walked over to Ray and whispered, "This is our best friend Yleana. Please don't get all mad and wipe her memory."

For a moment, Ray stood there, looking between Henry and Yleana, his brows furrowed.

"Excuse me one moment," he finally said, a fake smile upon his face.

He pushed through a door which was a wall full of buttons and other technological things. Once he was gone, Yleana rounded on Henry and Charlotte.

"Guys what the heck is going on? Why won't you just tell me?" she asked them.

"Well I want to tell you," Charlotte said, "But Henry won't let me."

"Hey, hey, hey," Henry said, "I want to tell her too, Charlotte."

"Then why won't you just tell her?"

"Because I promised not tell anyone!"

"She's not just anyone, she's our best friend!"

The two started arguing, speaking both at the same time which made it too hard to make out what either of them was saying. Yleana shrugged and began to walk around the room, looking at the cool gadgets she was finding in the drawers.

Henry and Charlotte were still too busy arguing to notice Yleana pick up a gum tube from a drawer in a cabinet. She looked at it with interest. It seemed to be a normal gum tube with red and blue gum which meant they were cherry and blueberry flavored, right? It was funny how there was just gum amongst a number of odd gadgets and even weapons. Still though, she had skipped lunch and she was quite hungry. Even though gum doesn't actually make you less hungry, it still gives you something tasty to chew on.

Yleana popped one of the red gum pieces in her mouth. Bored out of her mind as she watched her two best friends argue, she tried to blow a bubble. All of a sudden, a glowing line appeared around her as her clothes seemed to feel heavier, her shoes seemed to feel bigger, and her face seemed to feel like something was on it. The glowing line vanished and she realized the gum was no longer in her mouth. What happened to it? Surely she hadn't swallowed it and she hadn't spit it out either. What happened to it then? Oh well.

Henry and Charlotte seemed to be tired of arguing and Henry turned around to tell Yleana something but jumped in shock when he saw her, Charlotte doing the same.

"What?" Yleana asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Did you... did you just have some of that gum from the tube on the cabinet?" Henry asked, his voice hinting panic.

"Yeah, why?" Yleana said nonchalantly.

"Look in a mirror," Charlotte told her.

"Look in a mirror? I don't see a mirror down here."

Henry took his phone out of his pocket and put it on camera so Yleana could see herself in it. She looked in and her eyes widened. Henry must have been using a filter. But there's no filters on the pear phones camera app. Impossible though, she couldn't really be wearing Kid Danger's Superhero Costume. But there it was on her, so clear and obvious. There was the long sleeve blue zip up jacket, the silver padded vest with two thick red lines, the red cargo pants, the black lace up boots, and the red eye mask with a silver line lining the top.

Yleana looked from Henry's phone to Henry to Charlotte. Then it dawned on her. It all made sense now; Henry's panicked expression, the weapons in the cabinet, the super advanced technology all around the room, the elevator hidden at the back of Junk 'N' Stuff, Henry and Charlotte always leaving to work. Henry was Kid Danger!

"Henry..." Yleana said slowly as she walked towards him and pointed to him, causing him to panic and back away at the same speed she was coming forward, "Henry Hart. How come you never told me?"

"Never told you what?" Henry asked, knowing exactly what he didn't tell her, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Henry," Yleana said sternly, "I wouldn't have told anyone. I know how to keep a secret. You could've told me."

"Told you what?" Henry asked, clearly playing dumb.

"That you're Kid Danger!"

Charlotte folded her arms and gave Henry 'the look' which he ignored.

"Because I'm not!" Henry lied.

"But you are! It's so obvious! Why else would-"

"I'm baaaaack!" Ray exclaimed as he walked back into the room and pointed some sort of machinery thing or weapon at Yleana but then dropped it in angry shock when he saw her in Kid Danger's costume causing it to break into three separate pieces, "HENRY!"

It seemed Henry was about to be yelled at and that was not good.