Season 3; Chapter 11

"You know, it all makes sense now," Henry commented as he leaned back against the front counter at Junk 'N' Stuff while he, Yleana, Ray, Charlotte, Julia, Jasper, and Schwoz waited for Yleana's mom to drop her youngest brother Cameron off.

They couldn't tell her that Cameron was being dropped off to meet his biological dad seeing as that would lead to questions about Ray and how they found out he was his dad which could potentially lead to their secret being discovered by them. So, instead, Yleana had said she was inviting Cameron over for a work walk-through. Henry had also added that a lot of older students in school were doing it for their younger siblings to help them be prepared to get a job in years to come.

"What all makes sense now?" Yleana questioned as she stocked random things on shelves to distract herself from her thoughts.

"I mean, Ray's indestructible," Henry pointed out, "Now Yleana's all of a sudden indestructible? Where else would it have come from?"

Ray and Yleana both gasped dramatically and pointed to each other then furrowed their eyebrows and pointed at themselves then went on to scoff, shake their heads, and point back at each other.

"I'm starting to see the resemblance," Charlotte told Julia.

"You know, me too," Julia agreed, them both nodding their heads.

"But then how come it came just recently instead of since I was born?" Yleana asked, folding her arms.

"Because it took some time for your normal cells to transform into the way Ray's are," Schwoz informed, "Ray became indestructible by a machine, you became indestructible heretically, so, of course, it took your cells longer to naturally change than Ray's to forcefully change."

"Well, if that makes sense in your head then yeah, sure, it makes sense in mine too!" Yleana said in a fake-happy tone while giving Schwoz a thumbs up.

The ding of the bell on the door was heard, indicating that someone had entered the store. The group of people in Junk 'N' Stuff looked over to see Yleana's younger brother Cameron by the front door. The car that had dropped him off drove away and Yleana quickly hurried over to Cameron and guided him towards Ray with her hand on his back.

"Why am I even here?" Cameron asked, "I'm only ten! I ain't getting no job yet!"

"Um, well, Cameron there's something we need to tell you," Yleana said cautiously.

"He knows he's adopted, right?" Henry asked.

"Yes," Cameron replied, bored out of his mind.

Yleana glanced at Ray then looked back at Cameron, "Ray is our dad, Cameron."

"That guy?" Cameron asked, pointing his thumb towards Ray skeptically, "Your boss? That guy? I doubt that."

"I feel like I should be offended right now," Ray said, pursing his lips.

"He is," Henry told Cameron, "But, hey, listen, you can't tell anyone! Anyone!"

"You guys actually expect me to believe this guy is my dad?" Cameron questioned, "Pssh, yeah right. And why can't I tell anyone, anyway?"

"Because," Henry responded as though 'because' was an actual answer.

"Because why?" Cameron pushed.

Yleana let out a long sigh before saying, "Follow me."

Cameron furrowed his eyebrows at Yleana but followed her nevertheless, Ray, Henry, Charlotte, Julia, Jasper, and Schwoz also following. Yleana pressed the button on the elevator and they all walked in. The elevator brought them down extremely fast, Cameron yelling at the sudden rush before the elevator slammed them to the floor and the doors opened to reveal the Man Cave. Cameron's eyes widened bigger than they ever had in his entire life as he walked out of the elevator and looked around.

"This is why," Ray said as he walked out of the elevator with the others.

"Are you... Captain Man?!" Cameron half-shouted, "Wait. Henry are you Kid Danger?! Or is it Jasper?! What am I saying, Jasper could never be Kid Danger."

"I take that to offense," Jasper commented, raising his hand.

"Yup," Henry breathed, "I am. And Yleana's Girl Peril."

"No way!" Cameron exclaimed, "Prove it."

Yleana exchanged looks with Henry and Ray then all three shrugged and pulled their gum tubes out of their pockets, each taking a red piece of bubble gum out and popping it in their mouths. Henry rose his eyebrows and dropped them in impressiveness then blew a bubble along with Yleana and Ray, a glowing line appearing around them as their normal clothes transformed into their superhero costumes.

"Woahhh," Cameron said in shock, his mouth agape as he took in the appearance of his sister, sister's best friend, and biological dad.

Captain Man pretended to wipe dust off his shoulder right as a loud beeping sound filled the Man Cave, indicating that a crime was taking place.

"Well, looks like we gotta go," Girl Peril said, jumping over to the tubes with Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"Wait!" Cameron called, "Yleana, is he really our dad?"

"Yeah, he really is," Girl Peril responded as one of the two tubes went over her and Kid Danger, "See you later, C.J."

With that, Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Girl Peril were off to fight crime, and Cameron was left in the Man Cave with the others, still in complete shock of what had just happened.