Season 5; Chapter 4

A knock on the door brought Yleana's attention away from the book she was reading. Julia had recently written a short chapter book and was thinking about having it published but she was hesitant so she was having Yleana read through it first. When Yleana's eyes met the brown eyes of Henry, she quickly placed a bookmark into the book and set it down on the bed then hurried over to her window. She slid it upwards so she was face to face with Henry.

"Hi, baby," Henry said with a smile before giving her a peck on the nose.

"Hi," Yleana responded before moving out of Henry's way so he could go into the room, "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see my favorite girl, that's all," Henry said nonchalantly, putting his hands in his pockets, "Also, have you put any thought into what our art project is going to be about?"

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it," Yleana said as she marched right up to her boyfriend, "Must I do all the work?"

"Nooooo, you're just smaaaaart," Henry tried the compliment trick.

"I want you to think of what we're gonna do," Yleana told him and in doing so letting him know that his compliment trick had failed, "I always think of it."

"Okay but babe, remember the last time I tried to come up with an idea?" Henry pointed out.

Yleana snorted, "Yeah, exactly how was a dinosaur made out of lollipop wrappers supposed to represent World War II?"

"That's my point," Henry said, "I always come up with the most stupid ideas."

"Okay, fine," Yleana gave in, "But I'm only doing it this time because I already thought of an idea."

"What is it?"

"Well, I was thinking that since it's such a basic assignment she gave us like how she just told us to make an art project of something important to us, we could do a kind of photo collage of us."

"So, like... a bunch of pictures of us like together?" Henry asked for clarity.

Yleana nodded and Henry grinned then wrapped his arms tightly around her, "I love that idea."

Yleana smiled but after a moment, her smile soon faded a bit as she started to feel claustrophobic, "Babe, you've been hugging me for like thirty seconds now. That's not normal for us."

"I know," Henry sighed in almost a dreamy way, "But you smell like chocolate right now and I love it so much."

Yleana rolled her eyes playfully then gently pushed herself out of Henry's grasp. She walked over to her bed where a poster board and markers lay then took her phone out of her back pocket and started scrolling through her photo gallery.

"What are you doing?" Henry asked.

"Starting the project," Yleana answered, "I'm thinking we include some things we'll say about each other in just a moment, like we'll write them on the poster board."

"Sounds good to me," Henry said as he looked over his girlfriend's shoulder, "Can I be the first one to say something for it to be written down? It's something I've been wanting to say for a while actually."

"Sure, let me just record it so I can write it word for word," Yleana said then opened up her voice memos app and pressed record so the red circle turned into a red square.

"Okay, well," Henry started, "The thing is... I've always loved you, Yleana. But I didn't realize it until that day after school when I came over to play lightsaber wars with your brothers in the backyard and you were inside singing and I came in to get a cup of water but I stopped in my tracks when I saw you with your earbuds in and your eyes closed and you were singing Falling Like the Stars by James Arthur and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard so I just stood there and listened and it hit me. It hit me so hard. You were the girl I was in love with. You were always the girl I was in love with."

Yleana pressed the stop recording button then dropped her phone on her bed and stared, nearly glared, at her boyfriend, "Do you want me to cry or something? You know I'm an emotional person, Hen, you know it and now I'm gonna cry because I love you so much."

Henry grinned then pulled Yleana in by the waist, pressing his lips against hers in a kiss. They pulled apart after a few seconds even though they didn't want to.

"Okay," Yleana sighed, "Onto the project."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys!! so, this chapter is kinda different from the others, it kinda strayed away from the usual chapters i write but i was just in the mood for it tbh. i know there's no crime or fights or anything and it's just the two main characters but i just wanted to write a cute little scene so i hope you liked it!!

also it's 12 AM while i'm writing this so if it's bad please forgive me!!

thanks and love you all!!

tpwk<3

-nianah (Gryffindor_Ely_M)