Season 4; Chapter 8

The screen of Henry's phone shown brightly in the Man Cave as Henry stared at it. Schwoz had hooked up hidden cameras in Yleana's house and made it so Henry could see what the cameras could see from his phone. Ray and Charlotte had left to get Greek food and Jasper was upstairs watching the store so it was just Henry sitting by the tubes, Julia sitting on the couch, and Schwoz by the screen wall in the Man Cave.

"This is useless!" Henry groaned as he watched Yleana do her homework on his phone, "How am I going to find out why she's mad at me?"

He continued to watch his phone screen, his eyes seeming like they were glued to it. His expression changed to a hopeful one as he watched Yleana walk over to the picture of him and her she had displayed on her desk, "Oh! Schwoz, I think I've found something!"

Schwoz hurried over to Henry and looked at his phone screen just in time to see Yleana put the picture face down then turn around and begin crying softly.

"Wait... this doesn't make sense," Henry said quietly as he sat in thought, "She's not mad at me... she's... Schwoz, why does she look so sad?"

Schwoz shrugged and began walking away again, "I dunno, I'm not psychic."

Julia sighed from where she was sitting and made her way over to Henry, sitting down beside him.

"Henry, I've been watching you stalk Yleana for the past three days and it's driving me insane," she told him, making his attention turn from his phone onto her.

"What are you trying to say?" he asked.

"Look, do you want to know why she's not coming to work, ignoring your calls, texts, attempts to get into her house, and avoiding you at school?" she questioned.

"No, why else would I be watching her every move for the past three days," Henry said sarcastically, causing Julia to harden her expression.

"Don't give me attitude or I'm not telling you," she said firmly, folding her arms over her chest.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, can you tell me now?" he asked, growing impatient.

"Fine," she sighed, "She saw you kissing Rebecca at the park the other night."

"She- What?!" Henry shouted.

"Yeah. That really hurt her, Henry. In case you haven't figured it out by now, she likes you and I mean really, really likes you."

"No..." he trailed off, "No, no, no, no, no, DANG IT!"

"Woah, Henry, are you okay?" Julia asked, caught by surprise.

"No, I'm not! I messed up, Julia! I really messed up!"

"You like her, don't you?"

"No, Julia, I freaking love- I love her!" Henry's eyes widened as he paused, everything hitting him at once, "Woah... I love her..."

"Ya think?" Julia commented, giving him a 'duh' expression.

"Julia, I need to talk to her," Henry stated firmly.

"I'm sorry, Henry, but I can't help you with that. If she doesn't want to talk to you until she comes back to work then there's nothing either of us can do to change her mind. She's stubborn, you and I both know that."

"You're right," Henry agreed, "Then what do I do?"

"Wait," Julia answered, "That's all you can do."

She gave him a small smile as he stared at nothing in particular before leaving his side and returning to her seat on the couch.