Season 5; Chapter 8

"Ow!" Yleana exclaimed as she bumped into a potted plant on Henry's porch.

Henry had made her wear a blindfold because he had a surprise for her so he was leading her to where the surprise was but he wasn't doing a very good job seeing as she kept running into things.

"Are we almost there?" Yleana whined, her hands reaching out in front of her since she couldn't see.

"Actually, we're here!" Henry told his girlfriend.

He took the blindfold off of her and she stared in front of her at Henry's front door, an expression of expecting something on her face.

"The surprise is your front door?" Yleana asked, turning to look at Henry with a confused look.

"Oh," Henry said with realization. He reached his hand over to the doorknob and swung open the door.

The second the door opened, Yleana was met with a loud "Surprise!" coming from the large group of people in Henry's house. Yleana's eyes widened as she stepped into the house.

The whole house was decorated incredibly, roughly thirty people were gathered there, and there was a table full of food with gifts underneath it. Hanging in the wall was a large light blue banner that read "WE'LL MISS YOU" in large white letters, there were confetti filled balloons spread in different areas, streamers hung from the ceiling, and the food table was full of cupcakes, chips, cake pops, pizza, and sandwiches.

"What is this?" Yleana asked, her eyes still wide as tears brimmed them as she was overwhelmed from the amount of appreciation she was feeling.

"Well, you're leaving so I thought we'd give you one last memory here before you go," Henry told her.

"Guys," Yleana whimpered, her tears now falling down her cheeks, "You're so sweet. You're making me not want to leave."

A few people laughed at her comment, Jasper shouting "Don't go!" which caused more people to laugh.

"Okay, now that we've officially started," Ray said, looking around at the group, "It's time for food!"

Yleana laughed but nodded in agreement. She watched as the group of family and friends moved to the food table to get plates, not wanting to ever move from where she was standing because at that moment she felt like she had everything she would ever need.

Henry, who had been holding Yleana's hand, gently squeezed it then let go and left upstairs to his room. It took a few minutes for it to register in Yleana's head that Henry left but once it did, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she looked around the room, trying to find her boyfriend.

When she realized he had probably left to his room, she quickly snuck away from the party and made her way quietly up the stairs. She reached Henry's door and pushed it open very slowly, spotting Henry sitting on his bed with a wrapped present in his hand.

"Hen?" Yleana said in almost a mere whisper as she walked further into the room, "What are you doing?"

Henry looked up at Yleana and gave her a small smile but didn't say anything. She took this as an invitation to join him so she quietly shut the door and sat down at the foot of Henry's bed, reaching over and taking ahold of his hand.

"What's up?" she asked, looking deeply at Henry.

He was quiet for a moment again before speaking, "I got you a going away gift."

He handed the present wrapped in red and yellow striped wrapping paper to Yleana who took it in her hands. She looked at it then at Henry then back at the rectangular gift.