Season 5; Chapter 1

The sound of a knock on the window of Yleana's bedroom was heard, causing Yleana's head to whip over. A smile formed on her lips as she looked at Henry waiting for her to let him in. She got up from sitting on the floor and playing her guitar and walked over to her guitar stand where she placed her guitar before making her way to the window and opening it up.

"It's unlocked, you know," Yleana told Henry with a smile.

"I know, I just wanted to do... this," he pecked her on the lips before quickly climbing into the room and moving past her.

Yleana sighed, "You're crazy."

"Yup," Henry agreed as he stood in the middle of the room with his hands on his hips, looking around, "So where's Julia?"

"Oh, she graduated last school year, remember?" Yleana informed as she walked over to her bed where a laundry basket sat and began folding her shirts, "She got a scholarship to a college in LA that focuses on writing. Apparently, they're working on a big film project over there and they thought she would be a great add to their crew so they

brought her on over."

"Nice, nice... wait..." Henry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Since when was she a grade higher than us?"

"Since she turns eighteen this year when we turn seventeen?" Yleana responded in an 'obviously' tone, "Do you not remember attending her graduation party?"

Henry stood in thought for a moment, looking as bewildered as ever before a look of remembrance appeared on his face, "Oh, you mean that one time where there were like forty people here and tons of food that Jasper kept eating while Charlotte tried to get him to stop while I was having a nerf gun fight with Ray while you kept trying to get us to stop because we were annoying everyone which made them all leave early?"

Yleana gave him a dull look, "Yes. That one time."

"Ohhh," Henry said with a silly smile on his face, "Yeah, I remember."

"Hey guys," Charlotte greeted as she climbed in through the window, Jasper following behind her.

"Hey," Yleana and Henry responded nonchalantly.

Jasper walked over to the two and stood right in front of them, his hands on his hips and a stupid grin upon his face as he rose and dropped his eyebrows at them.

"What?" Henry asked expectantly.

Jasper said nothing but kept the same expression on his face as his stance didn't change.

"Oh my gosh," Yleana sighed with a roll of her eyes, walking past Jasper and over to Charlotte.

"Soooo we're seniors this year," Charlotte commented.

"Yup which means one thing and one thing only," Henry said, standing up straighter.

"We get to rule the school as kings and queens and force the freshman to do whatever we tell them to?" Jasper asked excitedly, lightly bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet.

"No," Henry said, giving Jasper a weird look who frowned sadly, "We only have one year of school left and then we don't have to go to school ever again! Woohoo!"

"Right, right, but what about college?" Yleana pointed out.

"Yleana's right," Charlotte agreed, nodding, "There's going to be a lot of different colleges that will be offering scholarships to us or just keeping an eye on us because they think we would be a great asset to their school or in Jasper's case, there's a couple of colleges out their who are looking for people to join their on-the-road circus."

"A circus?" Jasper asked, looking weirdly at Charlotte, "Cool!"

"Okay, okay, maybe you're right," Henry said to the two girls, "But college isn't the only thing out there that's waiting for us."

"Yeah but-" Yleana started but was cut off as the sound of a beeping noise was heard coming from both Henry's and Yleana's watches.

"It's Ray," Henry informed with a serious face.

There was a moment of silence as Yleana slowly turned her head to look at Henry with an even duller expression than before.

"What?" Henry asked.

"No duh it's Ray," Yleana said, shaking her head.

"I'm dating a bully," Henry sighed, looking at Yleana with a smile.

"Yup," she agreed, "Well, we have school so I can't answer the emergency call and I don't need to anyways as I'm just backup who's there for almost every crime you fight so," she inhaled a breath and paused, "See ya! Good luck!"

With that, she walked out of her bedroom, Charlotte and Jasper following with a wave of their hands to Henry. Henry stood in silence for a moment, a weirded out expression on his face until Yleana popped her head back into the room.

She gave him a nervous smile, "I just forgot my gum. Heh," she grabbed her gum from its hidden spot in her room and put it in her pocket, "Okay, see ya!"

She walked back out of the room and down the stairs to where Charlotte, Jasper, and Piper, who had shown up only a minute beforehand, were waiting for her. The four made their way out the door and began walking to school, Henry watching them walk down the block through Yleana's bedroom window before he closed the window and blinds and changed into his Kid Danger suit.

"Time to go to work," he said to himself then climbed out of the window and ran over to Junk 'N' Stuff, ready to fight whatever crime was awaiting him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

hey guys!! this is the first chapter of season five!! that means the book is nearly done and wow that thought is scary!! i have been procrastinating a lot on my writing because of my lack of motivation but i hope to finish the book this month!! i will try to post somewhat regularly and i'm sorry you've had to wait so long for so many chapters but hopefully i'll get better at posting!! love you all loads!!

twpk<3

-nianah (Gryffindor_Ely_M)