Season 3; Chapter 12

Cameron tapped the pen in his hand against his leg, completely bored out of his mind. Jasper was sitting next to him, showing him pictures of buckets in his bucket collection while Charlotte was figuring out something on one of the six screens on the wall and Julia was on her phone, sitting on the ground between the two tubes. It had been two hours since Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Girl Peril had left on their mission and they were taking forever to come back.

"Okay, and this one," Jasper told Cameron as he showed him the screen of his phone which was displaying a picture of a glass bucket, "Was one that I ordered online that said it was owned by the Queen of England herself."

"Wooow," Cameron said sarcastically, "So cooool."

"Jasper, stop boring Cameron with your bucket collection," Charlotte drawled, not taking her eyes off of the screen in front of her.

"I- he- uh- I'm not boring him!" Jasper exclaimed, "He thinks my buckets are cool! Don't you?"

Cameron turned his head slowly to face Jasper and gave him the most bored expression ever before shaking his head. Jasper frowned and slumped in his seat and the sound notifying people were about to come down the tubes was heard, making Julia scurry quickly away from the tubes so she wouldn't be smushed to the ground like a bug when the superhero and sidekicks came down.

The tubes went to the ground and Captain Man soon came down one while Kid Danger and Girl Peril came down the other one together. They walked over to the couch with the exception of Captain Man who jumped over it and went to the auto-snack machine to get some Cheetos.

"You ready to go home?" Girl Peril asked Cameron as she took a piece of blue gum out of her gum tube, Kid Danger doing the same.

"No," Cameron replied blankly.

"Too bad," Kid Danger said with a shrug as he blew his bubble, putting him back into his normal clothes, "Its almost seven o'clock and I'm coming over for dinner tonight which I cannot miss because you know your mom makes some bomb tacos!"

Cameron groaned loudly and Yleana, who had recently just blew a bubble back into her normal clothes, shook her head at Cameron and took him by the arm, pulling him up off the couch and walking over to the elevator, Henry following behind as well as Julia.

"Wait!" Captain Man exclaimed, turning around to face them with his mouth full of Cheetos, "You guys want some Cheetos before you go?"

Henry gave Captain Man a weird look as did Yleana and Julia while Cameron just ran over to him, snatched the bag of Cheetos out of his hands, laughed evilly then ran back into the elevator, allowing Yleana to press the button so the four people could go up. They reached the upper level which was Junk 'N' Stuff and walked out of the store, beginning their walk home in the darkening evening.

"What's that?" Cameron asked, pointing down the street once they got on the street their houses were on.

Henry squinted his eyes and looked to where Cameron was pointing, "What's what?"

"That," Julia said, also pointing down the street where a shadowed figure was running towards them.

Yleana face palmed, knowing who it was and looked up to the sky, muttering to herself and shaking her head as Cameron squinted his eyes to see better. The figure came close enough so they could see that it was Yleana, Cameron, and now Julia's brother Andrew who was dressed up as Captain America but without the shield. He jogged up to them as they had stopped walking and looked each of them up and down, breathing heavily.

"Andrew, what-" Cameron started but was cut off.

"Get me my shield," Andrew demanded, staring down at Cameron.

"Shield? What shield? Huh?" Henry asked, extremely confused.

Andrew turned his attention from Cameron onto Henry and stared blankly at him then turned and ran back to the house, shouting "Mom says that dinner is ready!" on the way.

"Well, that was..." Henry began.

"Interesting," Julia finished.

"Typical Andrew," Cameron sighed before beginning to walk back to the house with the group of people.

They reached the house and sat down at their spots at the dinner table as Anaely set plates down on it and Mrs. Mower put the dinner on it. Soon enough, they were digging into their food, Henry stuffing his face as he immensely enjoyed the tacos.

"Avengers!" Andrew exclaimed all of a sudden in a deeper than normal voice.

Everyone at the table turned to look at him, giving him a weird look and he sat in dramatic hesitance before continuing, "Assemble!"

The group of people sat in awkward silence before Julia continued eating and said, "Bet, I'm Black Widow."

Again, there was an awkward silence before everyone began laughing so hard their sides ached. After a couple of minutes, the laughter finally settled down and the family, (yes, including Henry because friends are family), finished their dinner, enjoying their time together.