Brooke's Turning Point

Brooke

Chloe   Maddie

Mackenzie Paige  Melanie  Kendall  Nia

"Mackenzie, you're doing a routine called 'My Parade', and it's all about you, kiddo. You're gonna march out from that corner like you're the leader of the big parade." Miss Abby says, "Maddie, this week you're going to be doing a jazz routine to 'Lights, Camera, Action'. Chloe, you're going to be doing a lyrical routine to 'Don't Catch Me'."

"Chloe's so happy she's having a lyrical solo." Maddie says.

Rude.

"Now, the group dance that everybody's in except Mackenzie and Melanie is 'Born to Dance' and it's about a child being born. There's a little mystery into it. Brooke, you're featured in the number, but you should be the glue that's holding in together, and Maddie has been the glue that has been holding it together. You should be the most advanced one in the group, not looking around looking at what these two are doing. Understood?" Brooke nods, "Brooke, don't let me down."

Kenz and I leave with the moms and go to Studio D, where most of the minis were.

"We have to do a hide-and-seek extravaganza." Brooke K says.

"What's extravaganza?" Rylee asks and Brooke K sighs.

"Alex's it!" Kenzie runs off.

"Again?" Alex asks.

"Just count." Peter tells him and follows Kenzie.

Klara takes my hand and we both run away, following Liam and Summer. We all run to where we take the voice lessons, I only know this place because of Kenzie, I'm supposed to start taking them this year. Liam and I hide under the desk, Summer hides behind the door, and Klara hides under the mic stand.

"You know that doesn't work, right?" Liam asks.

"Shh!" Klara demands and we chuckle.

We hear some footsteps and I cover my mouth. It was Selah.

"There's no more space." I tell her and she slowly walks over to me, "No, you're not gonna catch me."

I run outside with Summer just as Selah tags Liam and Klara. The two of us go to the Dancer's Den, where Maddie, Chloe, and Paige were.

"Where's Brooke going?" Chloe asks Paige.

"To a football game." Paige answers, "Show drama and cheerleading drama."

"Cheerleading?" I ask.

"Long story." Maddie tells me.

"Brooke's trying out for cheerleading?" Summer asks.

"Tag!"

Selah runs out and Summer follows her.

Is Brooke leaving?

Two Days To Competition

All of the minis were in Studio B practicing a hip-hop group dance, or what Miss Abby calls hip-hop, that is jazz. We're competing with this number for next week's competition.

If I was you, I'd wanna be me too
I'd wanna be me too
I'd wanna be me too

"Alright, Emma, you're late." James tells us, "Rylee, Amira, and Melanie, you're all lacking energy in the end."

It's not my fault that I get tired.

"BROOKE! BROOKE! BROOKE!"

James leaves Studio B and we all look at each other.