Wild Wild West Coast

"All right, this is our last week here in Los Angeles. This is a busy week. It's a big week for us. We're gonna have more choreography to do this week than ever before. So I need everybody's brains in their head. I need everyone focused on right here, right now and what's gonna happen in this room over the course of the next week."

So Abby is finally acting normal, I didn't remember normal beings so boring, but I prefer this to her breaking down after yelling at us. 

"So you all see that a key player on your team is missing. Today, Maddie is on set at Disney's 'Austin And Ally'. She had guest starring credits next to her name. That's a big deal, and since Maddie isn't here this week, we need somebody to substitute her, but there are two kids who I think might be perfect fill-ins. They're here. They're going to join you for the competition this weekend. We're gonna see how they work out. All right, let me get the girls so they can join us. I want them to see what pyramid's all about."

She goes open the door and the Reasons and Rumfallos come in. Dancers Sarah and Brynn and moms Tracey and Ashlee. 

"My name is Brynn and I'm really excited to be here." Brynn tells us and we clap.

"The talent's there. That's undeniable. She got it all. Let's get to the pyramid. Nia, you did no perform with the group. We understand that. We all get that. Next we have JoJo. You were fifth in the competition. Sometimes you act like a five-year-old. Maybe five is your lucky number, or not-so-lucky number."

"She did a good job last week." Jess interrupts, "She did a solo. You poured blood on her. You put a four-inch crown on her head. She did a good job."

"Keep telling her. Keep telling her."

"She did a good job."

"You should have watched the movie. When you're given an assignment, you do it."

"But I'm in a hotel room and a scare movie just--" JoJo says.

"No, we're not gonna do it. I'm not gonna have her be scared for the next six months 'cause she watched the movie you wanted her to watch." Jess says, "Like, we did the dance. We watched the trailer. I told her what it was about."

"You didn't change your emotion. You were-- you had one look on your face the entire time."

"It was good. She was possessed. It was good." Jess defends JoJo.

"Well, if you're so good, you don't really need to be here at all, a part of the Abby Lee Dance Company." Abby says and JoJo tears up as Abby takes her headshot off the pyramid.

"Can you put her picture back up?" Jess asks, "She deserves to be on the pyramid. She was in the group dance."

"She deserves nothing!" Abby yells looking at us, "Don't have an attitude that you're entitled in this world. You are not! You deserve nothing else. You earn it. You can't stand here and cry."

Remember last week when she randomly started crying? Remember her tantrum before the auditions? Remember her running out of the studio the first day? All of that? She really isn't one to talk.

"I want no, no, no, no, no crying children-- none." Abby says shaking her head.

"Well, if you yell at me, I'm gonna cry."  JoJo snaps.

"GET OUT. GO." Abby yells pointing at the door.

"Let's go." Jess says as the two of them leave, "Let's go, we're going home."

The door closes and everything goes silent.

"Our kids would never do that." Mom says.

Kendall