Maddie vs Melanie

"Morning." Kenzie tells me as she hands me a granola bar.

"Morning." I yawn as I open the bar.

"Still tired?" Kenzie asks and I nod, "That's what happens when we come back from partying at 3 am."

"It was still a great party."  I say.

"Girls, get ready, we need to leave to the competition in 10 minutes." Mom tells us as she enters the kitchen.

"10 minutes?" I ask and we both stand up.

"I was going to tell you sooner but Maddie kept talking and talking." Mom says.

Maddie trying to ruin everything again, huh?

I run off to my room an change into my street clothes, zip up my team jacket, and style my hair into a twist ponytail. I pack my dance bag, take my phone, and run out of my room. Kenzie and I get inside the car, where Maddie was taking selfies and the radio was blasting 'Problem' by Ariana Grande.

"Hello?" Kenzie says, "HELLO!"

Maddie turns off the radio and looks over to us with an annoyed look.

"What do you want?" Maddie asks.

"To turn down the volume and acknowledge us." I tell her.

"Well, I just did both so, happy?" Maddie says and turns around.

I roll my eyes and just take out my phone.

~~~

I change into my duet costume, that was the same as Kalani's, and Holly starts doing my hair.

"Oh, where did you get you costume from?" Jill asks Kalani as she stretches, "It's beautiful

"Oh, where did you get you costume from?" Jill asks Kalani as she stretches, "It's beautiful."

Kalani was wearing her solo costume, and Jill was right, it was gorgeous. Holly finishes my hair and Maddie sits beside me.

"I need to talk with you." She whispers.

I was about to say 'Too bad, I don't want to talk to you, I'll ignore you just like you ignored me before', but then I thought that I should be the bigger person and stop all kind of drama between us.