You've Been Unfriended

Maddie

Brooke   Melanie   Mackenzie

Kendall   Paige   Nia

We're traveling to Florida this weekend. The name of the group dance is 'Money Is the Root of All Evil', and it is contemporary. Maddie, Brooke and I have solos this week.

The first rehearsal of the day was mine. I stay in studio A as the rest leave.

"Your solo is lyrical and is entitled 'One Last Time'." Miss Abby tells me and I nod, "Let's get into it."

I was doing the last set of turns when the two of us hear yelling and we look up to Dance Jail. Surprise surprise, Kelly and Christi were arguing with each other.

"All right, you're dismissed for today." Miss Abby tells me.

"Thank you." I tell her and run into the Dancer's Den.

Two Days To Competition

"I don't know!" I tell Maddie for like the hundreth time.

Maddie, Chloe, Kenzie, Kendall, Brooke, and I were all in the Dancer's Den. I was trying to do my math homework and I needed a lot of help. Maddie and I were both laying on the floor as I freaked out, it was multiplication, and it was like the hardest thing ever!

"2 x 2, that's the easiest thing ever." Maddie tells me and sighs, "Just, use your fingers. You have 2 and add 2 more."

"Umm." I think, "4!" I write it down on the paper.

"What's the next one?" Kenzie asks.

"2 x 3." Maddie answers, "Don't you know about this, Kenz?"

"No." Kenzie tells Maddie, "That's the next topic we're going to start with after the test next week."

"Oh, yeah." Maddie realizes, "The first grade teacher is new."

"6!" I write it down on the paper.

"Girls, come on in!

"Melanie, we'll finish later." Maddie stands up.

I stand up and put the paper in my bag. I follow the rest into studio A and we start with the group dance rehearsal.

"Paige." Miss Abby says as we finish, "Mackenzie, you should be on the outside of Nia. Let's move Kendall back in and pull her up a little taller. Uh, you, girl in the front, move over to the right. You shouldn't be in the front. Move."

With that, she means Chloe. Another one of Miss Abby's annoying games.

•Competition Day•

Mommy was doing my hair for my solo and I had my costume on. She starts doing my makeup while Miss Abby and Kelly argue.

 She starts doing my makeup while Miss Abby and Kelly argue