Hollywood, Round Two

We were back in LA and on the studio about to start pyramid. Jill, Holly and Abby were talking about Kendall's and Nia's singing careers, because it looks like everyone wants to be a singer now.

"Because you know that I'm the best friend you're ever gonna have." Abby tells us.

Then I don't want to know the worst.

"Let's get to pyramid, I want to get you out of this room and get you dancing, so on the bottom we have--"

Abby reveals one of the two headshots on the bottom, and it was mine.

"Melanie, you had a duet, and you were second. You weren't in the group routine."

Maddie            JoJo

Kendall         Nia         Kalani

Mackenzie      Melanie

Kendall and Nia have solos. Kenzie has an unaired solo and we're all in the group dance.

The Moms leave, we warm up, and Abby decides to talk with us, she's finally on a good mood. Yay!

 "This is our first competition back in LA. We did not leave in a high note. We left not in a high note. We left not winning any overalls." Abby tells us, "How long do you think I'm gonna stay in business not winning any overalls? All right? Let's get dancing."

We spread apart and start rehearsing the group dance.

Not sure of what I'm...

"What if you just step in forth on your left out? Pretty."

After practicing for a while Abby leaves to talk with Jill about Kendall's singing career and we take a break. Just gotta say, today was pretty simple.

•Two Days To Competition•

"Who wants to go eat after rehearsal today?" I ask as I stretch with Kalani and Maddie.

"Interested." Kalani says, "LA has been really boring so far."

"Me too." Maddie adds, "But where?"

"I don't know, we can think about it now." I tell them.

"You know what we could eat?" Kenzie asks walking over to us, "Tacos."

"I'm in!" Kalani says.

"Sounds good." Maddie says.

"More than good, great!" I add.

Once again, rehearsal was super boring, so I was more than happy when Abby told us that we were dismissed for the day. Kalani and Maddie convinced the Moms to let us out and it was all set. We would go out to eat tacos.

It was 5:56 pm and we were all getting ready.

"I can't wait until Kalani has her own car." Maddie says, "She'll be able to go anywhere and who knows, maybe she could take us somewhere."

"That's on like what? A year?" I ask as Kenzie enters the room.

"A year of what?" Kenzie asks.

"A year until Kalani can drive." I tell her.

"Talking about Kalani, the taxi arrived." Kenzie says.

We leave and get in the taxi, we pick Kalani up and we go to the restaurant. We get a table and sit down.

"A competition of who eats the most tacos!" Kenzie exclaims.

"We can't really exaggerate with the food, Kenz." Maddie says.