Clash Of The Chloes

Monday, I decided to not go to pyramid, I was sitting on Dance Jail 'cause I really don't want to be standing up for too long. I was doing some math homework when I notice a new girl entering studio A, where everyone else was. I think I recognize her. Chloe Nguyen, she was at one of Abby's auditions, I'm probably looking at my replacement right here. I feel my eyes tear up and I close the math book. 

I see the moms leaving studio A and I put all my stuff away in my dance bag.

"Poor Melanie, she's so bored up here." Holly says and all the moms sit down.

"Well, right now she isn't missing out so much." Kelly says and laughs.

"She also dances here?" A woman I have no idea who is asks.

"She's my youngest daughter, and she's actually injured right now." Mom says and I look at the woman, I don't like her.

Long story short, the woman's name was Kim and she was annoying, she even received a call from her old studio that literally insulted the ALDC and she put it on speaker, I was sent to the Dancer's Den after that.

The competition was also fine, but not great like some other ones. I don't really like all of this 'New Chloe' and 'Old Chloe' stuff either. I just wanna dance, it's been almost a whole month, and there's still another one left.