Guess Who's Back?

Today's the day, the day I've been waiting for . . . A year maybe? I don't know.

"Girls, come on, let's go!" Miss Abby calls us as we all walk into studio A, "Come on, ladies!" She looks over to the moms, "Holly is busy?"

"She'll be here." Christi assures her.

"All right, we went to Starbound. We proved that you are national champions once again." Miss Abby says, "It's much, much, much more fun to win, ladies. All right, now, let's talk about this week. Before that let's officially welcome Melanie--"

The door opens and we look over, it was Jill, JILL?!

"Hi everyone." Jill looks over to Miss Abby, "Abby, can I talk to you?"

"Jill, you know what?"

"I know we had some differences--"

"I know. I'm right in the middle of the pyramid. You know how this works."

I cross my arms as they start arguing. This was my special day, so why did Jill have to come and ruin it? Kendall comes in and walks over to all of us. Chloe hugs her as Miss Abby keeps on arguing.

"As I was saying, let's officially welcome Melanie to the team!" Miss Abby exclaims and everyone claps, "We're going to Starpower in Lancaster. Not very far, but a big competition"

Maddie

Brooke   Chloe

Paige   Nia   Mackenzie   Melanie

"Maddie, you will be doing a solo this week entitled 'I Can't Find the Words'. Paige, you also have a solo this weekend. Your music is entitled 'Creme de la Creme'. Nia, you have a solo this weekend. The music is entitled 'Working Girl', by Laquifa. I have one last solo. Melanie, you'll be doing a solo this weekend. It's entitled 'Never Forget You'."

The group dance was called 'Twilight', and Kenz and I were not going to be in it. I was going to start working with my solo tomorrow, so right after the group dance rehearsal, the four of us started our way to the car in the parking lot.

"I don't like vampires." Kenzie comments.

"I do!" Maddie exclaims, "It's so much fun!"

"Why don't you like them?" I ask Kenzie.

"They're creepy." Kenzie answers as we get to the car.

Mommy unlocks it and we sit inside.

"Maybe a little bit," Maddie tells Kenzie as she helps me with my car seat, "But just remember that Nick is the vampire."

"Girls, where do you want to go to eat?" Mommy asks.

"Burger King!" Kenzie exclaims.

Mommy starts driving.

"Wait," Kenzie looks over to Maddie, and after that to me, perks of sitting in the middle and being the middle child, "Are vampires real?"

"Of course not," Maddie answers, "Maybe. If tonight when you're asleep you feel someone touching you, maybe it is a vampire." She has a evil grin on her face and Kenzie screams.

"Kenzie!" Mommy scolds her.

"Sorry." Kenzie tells Mommy with an innocent tone, and proceeds to nudge Maddie on her arm, "Maddie!"

"What if it happens?" Maddie shrugs.

"Nah." I laugh.

We get to the restaurant and get off. We all walk in and Mommy goes order while the three of us sat down in a table.