The New Maddie?

"Are you ready?" Maddie asks.

My family and I were on LA today, it was the Dancing With The Stars finals and as you know, I was going to be on one of the numbers, we would fly back to Pittsburgh tomorrow morning and we would be on pyramid. 

"She has to finish getting ready, let's go." Mom says and they all leave.

I had to dress up as an orphan, and the makeup was the best part, at least for me.

"We're going in on 5 minutes." Olivia says.

"5 minutes, finally." I say and we both leave.

We meet up with some of the other girls. We get on our positions and soon it starts.

"Welcome back to the finals, a brand-new contemporary version of the Broadway classic that has delighted generations of fans is coming to the big screen December 19th, Annie stars Oscar winner Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz, Rose Byrne and Quvenzhané Wallis we are in for a real treat now as some talented young dancers joined her to perform 'It's The Hard Knock Life' please welcome them and the new Annie, Quvenzhané Wallis."

Everyone starts cheering and everything starts.

Once everything is over we all go backstage and hug.

"I'm gonna miss all of you." Ruby says.

"Yeah, it was fun." Jordyn says.

And it was

•Next Day•

"Hello! So, we have Brynn here this week. Brynn, I brought you here to Pittsburgh, because you're an Abby dancer. You have the legs, you have the feet. I think you have it all. But, you don't have the wherewithal, the education. And I think you can learn that here. I'm gonna get to the pyramid now. Exciting part that you are all waiting for."

Finally!

Abby reveals the first headshot, and if was Nia.

"Nia, the golden rule, if you get a solo, you place. But you didn't do that."

If we could control the judges, Abby, but we can't.

She reveals the next one.

"Next, JoJo. You didn't stand out in the group routine, and that's a good thing. Although, you weren't mesmerizing, you did stay on the music. You did keep time with everybody else, and that's an improvement."

"Thank you." JoJo says.

Abby reveals the next headshot.

"And next, we have Mackenzie. Mackenzie, your ability to comprehend the choreography quickly is amazing for your age."

I look at Kenzie, she's really happy, then I look back at Abby as she reveals the next headshot.

"Next, we have Melanie. You were great on the group dance, I really liked your performance but other than that there isn't so much to judge you on." 

Kalani

Maddie   Kendall    Melanie

Mackenzie   JoJo   Nia

"So, this week, we are traveling to Wayne, New Jersey. We're going to Sheer Talent. And Cathy will be there." Abby says and everything goes silent, "My first solo... Is going to Maddie. Maddie, you are performing a solo entitled 'Vertigo'. You know, Maddie, I, I wanna mention at this point, with the solo, that you have a reputation to uphold--"