Abby's Trash, Cathy's Treasure

"Cathy has a whole new team. " Jill says as soon as pyramid starts, "All the kids from your auditions including..."

"Haley and Tessa." Kira says looking at her phone.

"Really?" Abby asks and looks at us, "It's all about revenge. Now, she has some girls that can really dance. Last week, the team came in third. If you lose to Cathy I'm not gonna have it. Well, we need to move to the pyramid."

She reveals the two headshots on the bottom.

"Kendall and Nia. You both were given solos. Neither of you placed in the top five. You don't place in the top five, you're not gonna see another solo for a while."

Both Jill and Holly look at Abby as she reveals the next four headshots.

"My next line is... JoJo, Melanie, Mackenzie and Kalani. You were all in the group dance, I thought it was great, took me back to that era. You could all have been extras in a movie, but the group dance didn't win. I want the Abby Lee Dance Company Junior Elite Competition Team to blow everyone away.  You understand?"

Maddie

Kalani    Mackenzie   Melanie   JoJo

Nia              Kendall

"This weekend we're competing at Energy National Dance Competition. This week, there's no solos. In honor of Maddie's amazing duet with Shia LaBeouf, we're doing three duets."

We all look at each other excited, but also confused, we are seven girls, who will be left out?

"A duet relies in two people working together as one. Maddie, your duet partner is Kalani. The name of your duet is 'Walking Through The Storm'. Now, remember the last time you did a duet, it was lovely."

It was also when the Hylands left and I was injured so...

"Our next duet. JoJo, you will be partnering up with Kendall."

We all clap as JoJo and Kendall hug.

"They're funny." Kalani says.

"Oh, they're both funny? Well, that's good because it is inspired on a Disney movie, 'Freaky Friday'. All right, my last duet goes to Mackenzie and Nia. The name of your routine is 'The Little Girl Who Lived Down The Lane'."

"Is it scary?"

"Yeah."

"It sounds scary."

"Yay!"

"We like the scary." Mom says and Holly looks at her confused, which makes me laugh.

"All right, now, we have a group routine, Melanie will be the lead because she doesn't have a duet and also because I need someone who really acts like the character. It's a little mystery. One of you, with that I mean Melanie, gets killed."

"That's rough." Maddie says.

"You all have to act because in two weeks, the Abby Lee Dance Company will be back in LA."

We celebrate and run to hug her.

After that we start practicing the group dance.

"Do it, Kalani."

If they don't see us falling...

"Turn those feet out, Mackenzie. I'm watching you. Don't sickle."

Falling down need to catch you...

"Okay. I think Mackenzie's a hot mess. Now, Melanie is the only one getting her character. Thereat of you are not getting it."