Live From LA, It's Kendall K

We just left Dr. Valera's office, and she cleared me up! So I can dance this week.

We get to the studio, I change into my dancewear, and enter for pyramid, after Abby made another scene.

"All right, girls!  Pay attention! We came back from Australia and we are on Los Angeles, let's hear it!"

We all clap.

"All right, let's get to the pyramid."

"What is the pyramid based on?" Jill asks, "The Australian Trip?"

"Yes." Abby answers and reveals the first headshot, "On the bottom of the pyramid-- Kalani. Kalani, you missed a day of rehearsal."

"Sorry, she needed to get caught up on stuff." Kira says.

"I would've way rather have been in rehearsal." Kalani adds.

"Thank, honey. That's what I needed to hear." Abby tells Kalani and reveals the next headshot, "JoJo. What I didn't appreciate was your behavior at the Astra Awards. And I keep trying to find some balance for you. That's what the problem is."

Abby reveals the next headshot.

"Melanie, you got hurt because you were goofing around and didn't listen to Gianna." Abby explains and I nod, "You could've gotten seriously hurt there. Thankfully, you are cleared up by the doctor, but you couldn't perform at the private event."

Maddie

Nia      Kendall      Mackenzie

Melanie       JoJo     Kalani

"This weekend we will be competing at Energy Dance, but I'll probably won't be at the competition." Abby announces and all of the Moms look annoyed, "So, anyways, the group routine is to be-- 'Shame on You'. And it's about-- Well, I don't want to give it away. Just yet."

Huh.

"We have three solos, and two duets. The first solo is going to Kalani. The second one is going to Nia, and the last one is going to Kendall."

We all clap.

"The duets will be competing against each other." 

We look at each other excited.

"The first duet will be going to Maddie and Kendall." Abby says and they hug, "The name of your duet is 'Through The Looking Glass'."

That's an off-show duet, so that means that they have a little advantage over the other duet.

"The second duet will be going to Kalani and Melanie."

Everyone claps as we hug, Maddie's smile drops and now she looks upset.

Why?

"The name of your duet is 'My Big Sister'."

Maddie rolls her eyes and is still upset.

Okay, what is up with her? Why can't she be happy? Is it because I'm dancing with Kalani. Doesn't she like dancing with Kendall? Or is it me? 

The moms leave and we all spread apart, starting the group dance rehearsal.

Burning through the night...

Most of the dance was each dancer having a part with Nia because she was the lead. 

The rest of the day was pretty good, except that Maddie wouldn't even dare to look at me.

•Two Days To Competition•