Girl Talk 2!

It's been a while, nationals were back at July 5th and it's already October 3rd! I turned 8 back in July, and Maddie's 12th birthday was last Monday. We've gone to a couple more competitions, we had booty camp, I went to the table read for my new movie called 'Grace Stirs Up Success' and a couple things more. Today we were going to film a special episode, like an interview. It was called 'Girl Talk 2'. 

I take my phone and try to call Chloe once again, but she doesn't answer. It's been the same thing for the last months, I miss talking with her, at least I know she reads my texts, but she doesn't respond to them either. I sigh and put my phone on my bed. I change into my outfit for today, brush my hair, take my phone and then leave. I go downstairs and enter the living room, where Kenzie was watching TV. Suddenly I feel something touch me and I look down.

"Maliboo!" I exclaim and pick up my dog.

"Shh, it's the season finale!" Kenzie says and I look at the TV.

"You still watch that show?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's so cool." Kenzie says and the credits start rolling on the screen, she turns off the TV and stands up, "Have you seen Mads?"

"Maddie had a sleepover with Kendall, remember?" I say and let Maliboo down.

"Let's go girls." Mom says, "Do you have everything you need?"

"Yup." Kenzie answers and we leave.

 We get on the car and go to the set. There we say goodbye to Mom and go to the dressing room, we get our makeup done and then we enter the main set. I sit between my sisters (obviously) and we start.

"Hey, everybody, I'm Coco Jones, and welcome to the Dance Moms Season 5 kickoff special: Girl Talk. Now, there are some major changes coming up in Dance Moms, and I'm so excited to sit down with the real stars to get the dirt. Kendall, Nia, Maddie, Mackenzie and Melanie will answer Twitter questions from the fans. Hey, guys."

"Hi."

I then look at the audience, and remember that we aren't alone, heh. 

"What have you guys done?"

"We went to Australia. We traveled the world, literally." Maddie answers.

Forgot to talk about that, we literally traveled the world, and it was so fun!

"We went to Europe and Australia to do Master Classes." Nia adds.

 "It was so much fun. We got to go in the Eiffel Tower, and then in Australia we got to hold koala bears, so it was much fun." Maddie says.

"And we got to pet kangaroos." Nia says.

"Okay, so I have to ask this question that probably everybody is thinking, Where is Chloe?" Coco asks and everything goes silent.

"Okay-- Well--" Maddie tries to say.

"We don't really know. She's been doing a lot of stuff on her own with her and her mom traveling, but we all contacted her over the summer--And she never picked up." I say and I suddenly feel bad.

"She never picked up. And I just think she doesn't really want to hear from us, I guess. I think there's still some hurt feelings. It was but sad, because we were all really close, and then all of a sudden, our friendship just broken and--" Kendall says.

"What do you guys think? Is she coming back?" Coco says.

"We don't know yet." Nia says.

"That's why we've been trying to text her. She just-- No response." Kendall adds.