Out With The Old, In With The New

I was really scared for what was going to happen, the season started off with two members gone, a new member, and Miss Abby telling us that we're not as good as we were back in July. Without mentioning that I screwed up my entire solo. The moms were talking about two things, the Hylands, and how they wanted a raise for being on the show. 

At night, I was sitting in the back of Christi's car with Chloe, and Kenzie as we watched 'Rio' on Chloe's laptop. The moms told us that we were not going to go to the studio, it was a 'silent protest', and I'm pretty sure that Miss Abby is really mad.

"Abby's coming." We all hear Jill say and Christi closes the door.

"What's going on?" Kenzie whispers as Chloe closes the laptop.

"I think that we should get down." Chloe whispers and the three of us try to hide.

Maddie, Kendall, and Nia were all in the back of Jill's car, and I guess that they were doing the same. I carefully roll the car window down and try to hear the conversation.

"You're replaced! That's it! Finished." We all hear Miss Abby say.

"Roll it up." Chloe whispers.

I roll the car window up and we all sigh.

"Are we done?" Kenzie asks and I nod, "Guess that's a yes."

We make sure that Miss Abby's gone and I open the door that Christi closed.

"Is it over?" Chloe asks as she gets off, walking over to her mom.

"Yeah, ChloBird." Christi hugs Chloe, "Let's go home."

"Mel, Kenz." I hear Mommy say and I walk over to Mommy's car with Kenzie.

The two of us sit inside the car and put our seatbelts on, Maddie soon joins us and the four moms talk outside. Suddenly, we hear a police siren and Mommy gets inside.

"Abby called the police?" Maddie asks and Mommy nods, "Wow."

"This is going to be a hard year." I whisper as Mommy drives away.

The next day it was so weird, at school Kenzie, Maddie, Paige, and I spent the whole day together, it was so cool! The day after that, Kelly invited everyone over, so it was really exciting, even though I was supposed to be studying for a spanish test.

"Well, first we have to tell the girls why we're here." Holly starts.

"So we thought that it would be fun if you guys did a performance somewhere else." Kelly adds.

"Do we get to make it up?" Paige asks.

"Yes."

We all celebrate.

"No, we get to make it up." Christi says.

"No!"

"I think one of the biggest messages we need to prove as a group is that Abby needs you guys more than you need her. So we figured that we would find a place that you guys could go and perform. There would be no judges, there would be no pressure."

"Oh, that sounds so fun." Jill comments, "So where is this going to take place?"

I have a call in to a place-- A mall nearby." Holly says, "Just a confirmation. So it's gonna be--"

"Oh, that's so exciting!"

"I think, at a local mall."

"Ooh, and we can also go shopping!" Christi exclaims.

After that we all go up to Paige's room while Maddie goes to Brooke's with her. Chloe helps me study for the test while Paige, Kendall, Nia, and Kenzie just play with Paige's makeup.

•Performance Day•

I put my black jacket on as we walk around the literally empty mall, it's weird. We all find a spot to rehearse and we start going over the number while the Mommyographers tells us what we need to fix.

A couple hours later, we were all ready to go on stage, there was a lot of people there, and with lot I mean lots. It was crazy, and we were all really excited.

"I would like to introduce Chloe, Maddie, Brooke, Paige, Mackenzie, Melanie, Kendall, and Nia." Christi says as we all walk on stage.

"Thank you for coming!" We all say and everyone keeps on cheering.

There are days when I'm down on the floor
And all I do is smile
Drifting into weeks or more
When I don't touch base with myself and I

Find a way to make it all make sense
Give myself more time to breathe
Gotta have it all, gotta manage my life
And I keep on thinking

It was all great, everyone loved it, it was lots of fun, and we got to go shopping after. We were divided in groups of two, and the only rules was that they could not be in age order, meaning that Kenz and I could not be in a group. The groups were Kenzie and Nia, Chloe and Kendall, Nia and Brooke, and Maddie and I, still got to be with a sister after all. We were all given 20 dollars, and there we go!

Maddie and I decided to buy candy, all kinds of candy, so we sat on the fountain, licking our lollipops and taking selfies. 

~~~

Just wanted to say thank you for the support! Also I'll publish a couple chapters tomorrow, I have a LOT of homework to do.