Nia vs Kalani: Winner Takes All

"Hi, and I want you to not leave this room," Kimberly says as we all enter the hotel room, "Do you understand, young man?"

Filming at a Miami hotel!

"You don't have to worry about us," Justin says, "We'll be at our best behavior tonight, I promise."

"I know you will." Jason says, "Because I hired a babysitter to keep an eye on you."

"What?!" Justin asks, "Come on!"

"Not again!" Jesse says.

"We'll be home after the party." Jason and Kimberly leave the room, but Jason comes back in and takes a small box, "I forgot this."

He leaves the room, closing the door after him.

"Oh, Dios mío!" Matthew exclaims, "Dave's going to propose tonight!"

"Wonder what gave that away." Josh says sarcastically, "The dinner or the engagement?"

I sit down on the couch and start munching on some chocolate-chip cookies happily.

"Alvin, what do we do now?" Matthew asks.

"Absolutely nothing." Justin answers.

"What?"

"That's right, we should do nothing." Josh agrees, sitting down besides me.

"Guys, nothing isn't a plan!" Matthew says, "We can't do nothing!"

"Sure we can." Justin says, "He can't propose without this."

'Alvin' takes out the ring out and shows it to everyone.

"Aah, Alvin?" Matthew asks, "When did you get it?"

"I did it 20 minutes ago." Justin tells him.

"Does that mean we did it?" Jesse asks and I stand up.

"What's your deal?" I ask and they all look at me, "I thought you finally understood, I was so excited for them to be together."

"Understand what?" Matthew asks, "That was going to ruin our lives!"

"I just wanted a family!" I yell, "Is that too much to ask? I just want a happy-loving family, I want a dad! You may not have your lives ruined, but you definitely ruined mine."

I storm off the room and they all follow me.

"Cut!"

Stay in character.

I start laughing everything off as soon as I get into the elevator.

Good for staying in character, Melanie.

"A dramatic ten-year-old." Josh says, "Who would've guessed?"

"A dramatic eight-year-old." I answer with a smirk.

"Good one." Josh agrees as we step out of the elevator.

"All in your positions!"

~~~

Three days later, last scene of the movie.

I'm way too tired to even think about it.

On this scene Dave is very disappointed in the Chipmunks, so they try to make it up to him by singing a new song to him at the launch party with the help of the Chipettes, Ashley, Mila, and Miles.