Hollywood Here We Come

"We are here in Los Angeles, California, for Nationals. Hollywood, Burbank. Everything is here. I have a lot of stuff to do, we have some exciting things happening with some of our members. It's busy."

We're on a studio on LA this week to attend Nationals, we were all in pyramid and suddenly the select team comes in.

"Gang's all here." Jill says, trying to light up the mood.

"Well, not all of 'em." Christi adds and I notice that Jeanette and Ava aren't here.

"So, you didn't wait to get called in. You just tomped in here." Abby says and I hear some chuckles.

"They don't follow the rules like we do." Mom says and Holly nods.

"No, you guys are perfect, I guess. I don't know. Sorry for interrupting, Abby." Christy says.

"Abby, what is the purpose of the select team right now?" Holly asks Abby.

Good question.

"To dance, to win. I am in it to win it. Absolutely. It's all about the win." Abby tells everyone.

"These kids have won three Nationals in a row." Jill says.

"I think the winds are changing." Christy says and we all look at her.

Excuse me? Do you think you can actually beat us? Think again.

"This team has never lost at Nationals. You've beaten this team. All right, let's get to pyramid. Chloe, you didn't dance, obviously, last week. But I hope you enjoyed the show."

"Abby, I wanted to let you know that we had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning. And I talked to the orthopedist and she cleared her dance, so she's good." Christi says.

"Fine. Next we have Mackenzie. In the show, sometimes you were amazing, sometimes you were 'silly'. Next, Nia. It was good, it was strong, but it wasn't what I just saw the week before. You didn't live up to that expectation. Next, we have Kendall. Kendall, it was your confidence, your ability to get up and relevé, to be properly placed in the turn, to keep your shoulders down and nail it."

Then Abby reveals the next headshot, that was Kamryn, from the select team, again. 

"What I like about your dancing-- You knew where I was, and you found me. Next, Maddie. She didn't have to dance, she proved herself in every number in that concert. On top, is Melanie. We go back to three weeks ago, when you beat 'Tea, Kenzie, Ava, and Miss Maddie. You were in the wrong age division, but you took advantage of it. Again, I know that was weeks ago, but after that you didn't dance with us until the Dance Concert, that's why you're on top, you also proved yourself dance after dance last week, it was amazing."

I try to hide my smile, but it's just hard! 

Melanie

Maddie  Kamryn  Kendall

Nia  Mackenzie   Chloe

"On Thursday morning, Maddie, Mack Z, Melanie, and the rest of the Abby Lee Dance Company junior elite team here will be doing a personal appearance inside the Hollywood and Highland complex. And you will all be there, understood?"

We all clap and smile.

"We will be attending In10sity Dance Competition for Nationals. I have two groups routines planned. Some people will be dancing twice. The junior elite team will be performing a contemporary lyrical piece entitled 'Amber Alert'. The select team will be performing a routine called 'Hollywood Stars'."