Dance Moms Down Under

"Hi, we're in Australia!"

"So excited to be here!"

We start taking selfies while Mom calls Abby, because she isn't here on time, again. 

"Melissa, I took my passport case, with my passport and my driver's license, all my credit cards and all my debit cards to the bank, and I came out of the bank. I must've dropped it in the parking lot."

No way.

"Did you go to the bank to see if they have your passport?" Mom asks.

"I'm gonna reach through the phone and choke you. Yes, of course, that's the first place I went!"

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Well, I'm-I'm just asking because I'm just--"

"I know, but there's where people always ask. They go , "Oh, where did you lose it?' Well, if I knew where I lost it I'd just go and get it! It wouldn't be lost!"

Logic, Abby logic.

"When do you think you'll be here?" Jill asks "On the best case scenario?"

"Thursday morning."

"That's the day of the Astra Awards." Maddie whispers.

"Great." I whisper.

I start taking some pictures of the place as Abby continues arguing with the Moms through the phone, don't they know that they can simply hang up?

"You know we need to make the best of our trip." Jill tells us as soon as they hang up.

"Yay!" JoJo and I exclaim.

"Let's go check in to the hotel."

We take all of our luggage and get in the bus. I sit beside Maddie and start playing some The Sims 4 on my laptop.

After checking in to the hotel, we went to a Studio to rehearse the dance we were performing for the Astra Awards. Maddie was the lead and we were all her backup dancers, I didn't really care, after all she was the one they were interested in. We're just tagged along because why not?

•One Day To The Astra Awards•

We were at the studio rehearsing and Maddie wasn't here today. She had to cover up for Abby on an interview, wonder how that goes. Sadly, the rest of us are stuck in the studio, the backup dancers, yay.

Jessalynn was today a little bit too quiet, she was also talking about some videos, about us talking bad about JoJo in Ireland during the break. 

On my defense, I never said anything about her. To be exact only Nia, and I didn't say anything, the K's did. Maddie also did say only one thing. With the K's I mean Kendall, Kalani, and Kenzie. They were mocking her wit her 'This for free', which I don't find funny at all. After all, I'm well known for disagreeing with my sisters. 

After a while we all went to the Awards stage to finally practice and we met up with Mads there. 

"Freeze." Gianna corrects, "JoJo, you and Kendall with the spacing today. I don't know what's going on. There's no screwups. there's no mess-ups. You can't just be on the wrong spots."

"Gianna is slowly turning into Abby." JoJo whispers.

"Sadly." I add.

Mom's phone rings and Gianna leaves. I decide to do a back-handspring, so I get into the position.

"Be careful!" Kalani yells as I do it.

Without knowing, I almost jump off-stage, but luckily Nia catches me on time.