May I Have This Dance?

Maddie

Asia   Nia   Chloe

Melanie   Brooke   Kendall   Paige   Mackenzie

This week, Asia and I are in the group dance, but not Kenzie. Nia and Asia have a duet. Chloe and Maddie have solos. Pretty chill week, except that I'll be away for Emma's birthday. Also, surprise surprise, Maddie's not in the group, but she's an 'assistant choreographer'.

Two Days To Competition

"Come on, I need everybody in studio A. Everybody, come on."

"And now what's that about?" Mia asks as we're in the middle of our tap class.

"Let me think." I say, "Anything."

"She probably found a dollar on the street." Peter comments and we all laugh.

We all go to studio A, and everyone, literally everyone was in there.

"I have a big announcement to make." Miss Abby tells us, "I just got a phone call, and I have been officially invited to be a guest-host, on 'The View'." 

We all start clapping.

"A host?" Mommy says, "Oh, my God!"

"So, I will be hosting the entire hour of 'The View'." Miss Abby says, "Of course, I am going to have the Abby Lee Dance Company competition team, one of our winning group routines, perform on 'The View'. Are you excited?"

"Yes!"

"So, next week, we will be traveling to New York City." Miss Abby announces, "Unfortunately, the lady from 'The View' said I need to submit the routine that they're going to be performing tonight. So we need to do something that is exciting, and something that lets people think."

"I like 'Your Dream Is My Dream'." Paige suggests.

"You like that one?" Miss Abby agrees.

"That's beautiful." Mommy adds.

Everyone else leaves except the ones in the group dance and the rehearsal begins.

"All right. Kendall and Brooke, obviously, we're doing a different time." Miss Abby says as we keep on dancing, "They thought they were right, and the other people were way ahead. They kept going, because they thought they were right." We stop dancing and look at her, "Maddie, who do you think was right?"

" 'Fighter' is when we do the jump." Maddie answers.

"All right, let's go again." Miss Abby tells us.

After going over it again, Miss Abby decided to make us rehearse 'The Last Text'. A difference was, that instead of Kenzie, Asia was going to be in it instead.

One Day To Competition

"Please tell me that you heard about the rumors." Klara walks over to Emma and I, who were helping Holly with some stuff in the gift shop.

"What rumors?" Emma asks and Klara face-palms herself.

"Emma and Melanie, I have to go now, but we finish later, okay?" Holly looks at us.

"Of course." I smile and she walks away.

"Now, what rumors?" Emma asks again.

"That Asia's bullying Mackenzie." Klara tells us.

"Wait, but Kenzie hasn't told me anything." I tell them, "I thought she would tell me if something happened."

"Weird." Emma says, "A little bit weirder than usual."

This is absolutely gonna drive me crazy.

Competition Day

I decided to not talk to neither Kenzie or Asia, I'm just getting tired of all the drama between Mommy and Kristie, I just need a break. So, I was just hanging out with Paige, one of the best things ever!

"I really need to thank the creator of gummy worms." Paige comments as she shoves a few into her mouth, "These are the best things ever."

"I want an orange one." I say as I take out another gummy worm from the bag.

"This is really quiet." Paige says and we look up from Paige's phone, "Where's everyone?"

"The solos." I tell her as we both stand up.

We rush backstage just in time to see the duet.

One, two
One, two, three, get funky!

I got something to tell you and I think you ought to know
It's time to get down to business
Come on, ready, set, go!

Turns out that they couldn't even stretch before performing, so that was dangerous, but they did amazing anyways.

We go back to the dressing room and get ready for the group dance. We go over the dance as Miss Abby yells about pretty much everything.

"Maddie is going backstage with you." Miss Abby says, "Listen to her. All right, game faces on. Let's go."

Backstage, it was all the same with Maddie.

"Our last entry of the day is entry number 57, 'Hear No Evil'." The announcer says and we all go on stage.

Fighter, fighter
You told me we were fighters, fighters
Lovers, lovers
We ended just as lovers

We let the night get away,
To somewhere better than here
We let the night get away

~~~
"All right, our Energy Junior solo division. In third place, 'Titanium'." The announcer says, "One point separating first and second. In second place, Chloe, performing to 'About Mother'. Our top overall energy junior solo is Maddie, 'They'll Never Change'."

We all cheer and clap as both girls go receive their awards.

"We have our top overall Energy petite duo/trio." The announcer says, "In third place, 'On Broadway'. In second place, 'Follow the Leader'. Our top overall Energy petite duo/trio, 'Move, You Too'."

Two wins!

"Our power petite small group top award goes to entry number 33, 'Runaway Babies'." The announcer says, "Our junior energy small group top overall winner goes to 'Hear No Evil'."

After awards, we went back to the dressing room and went over 'The Last Text'.

"Sickled feet. You do that, I'm gonna grab that hand and drag you off stage." Miss Abby warns Asia.

Honestly, the only thing I knew was that next week was definitely going to be an interesting one.