The Adventure

"No way." I say reading some papers, the papers had written the places where we were going to film the movie, and those weren't the places I want expecting.

"Are you sure that all of them are in Europe?" Kenzie asks.

"Yeah, Romania, Czech Republic, France. We're literally starting the new season and I really want to do the movie, but what if the producers want me to stay at the studio instead?" I say and put the papers on a pink folder.

"Hey, remember that your 'role'." Kenzie says and makes some air quotation marks, "On the show is this super successful young kid, it's like the perfect one."

"Sounds weird. But I hope I can go, but I really wouldn't want to leave." I say, "And it would be for two weeks."

"You would literally come back the week we go to LA." Kenzie says, "I'll go get ready for dance, you should too."

Kenzie stands up and leaves to her to, I put the folder on the table and sigh. I didn't expect to have to travel that much. Is it worth it? Maybe. I go to my room and change into my dancewear. I do my hair on a ponytail and take my dance bag. I'm not really in the mood right now, I'm literally leaving for almost two weeks, and I was starting to consider dance fun again. Well, that was until the whole Holly blowout after awards. We get to the studio and enter Studio A for pyramid.

"So the moms said they had some unresolved issues about the competition. All of that chaos shows you that I'm the one that's under the microphone all the time. Everything I say, everything I do. Somebody is gonna pick it apart." Abby tells us, "And when you question, that's like questioning my vocation in life. I do my job, and in the end, I know what I'm doing. It comes down to that. Congratulations, the group was number one. It was sassy, it was fun. I loved the group number. This is a really big week. We are headed to New Jersey and we are attending In10sity Dance Competition."

You are headed, you are attending.

"Unfortunately, Maddie and Melanie are not going to be with us this weekend at competition. Maddie's flying to Los Angeles. She's gonna be working with Sia again. She's doing a huge benefit concert. Melanie's flying to Europe to start filming her movie, and she's going to be out for two weeks. She'll come back in two weeks and meet us in LA, we're all gonna in LA in two weeks. They're opening doors for the Abby Lee Dance Company. Because this kid's getting a job, and that kid's getting a job, and that's kid's gonna get a job and that's how it's gonna work."

Abby then reveals all of our headshots taken, my favorite is probably the one with the green jacket, I actually look a little bit like Kenzie there. 

Melanie

Maddie   Mackenzie

Nia ​     Kalani    Kendall

Fourth week on a row at the top, I know this is my last week at the top for a while. 

"The group routine is about religion and it shows diversity in religion. So, solos. Mackenzie, you will be doing, of course, a jazz acrobatic routine. And if you don't do it the way I want it, this may be your last solo of the season. The next solo goes to a guest."

A guest? Guess she wants to replace me already. With no other than JoJo.

"So JoJo is gonna be a guest with the Abby Lee Dance Company. She will be filling for two of the Zieglers. Now, JoJo, those are big shoes to fill."

"I can do it." JoJo answers.

"They're both most known for lyrical, so you will be performing a lyrical solo."