Abby Lee Horror Story

"Have you seen anyone?" I ask as Kenzie and I look at ourselves on the mirror.

"Besides you and the girls? Nope." Kenzie answers, "And we're about to start filming."

The two of us walk outside, where the girls were talking.

"Ok. So girls. If I don't hear from the mothers, we can't have anybody on camera except for Brynn and Ashlee." A producer says and we stop walking.

"What is going on?" Kenzie asks.

"No idea." I shrug, "But I guess we have to go to the den..?"

The two of us enter to the den, where all of the girls except for Brynn were.

"Does anyone have any idea of what the heck is going on?" Maddie asks as we sit down.

"I said it before and I'll say it again." Kalani says, "My mom's not even here, how would I know anything?"

"Good point." JoJo says, "But we can't go outside for now."

"Until the moms arrive." Nia finishes, "That it's going to be hopefully soon."

"Or we could have a day off." Kendall smiles.

"We're already here, K." Kenzie tells her, "So I don't think this is a day off."

"We could leave." I smile.

"No." Maddie tells me, "No one's leaving."

"Then I'm going on musical.ly." JoJo announces.

"And I'll be on Instagram." I add.

We spend about an hour with our phones and talking absolute nonsense until the curtain opens, revealing our mature mothers dressing up as Abby for Halloween.

It's December 17, ladies.

"You guys look great." Kalani comments.

"Is Abby here?" Jill asks as we all laugh and walk outside, "Why aren't you guys dancing?"

"Because they won't let us be on camera without you guys." Maddie answers.

"Since when?" Jill asks again.

"We had to do school." Kenzie says.

"Why is Brynn dancing, no one else is dancing?"

"We're not allowed to dance." Kendall answers, "Her mom is here."

"No, they weren't allowed to." Ashlee agrees.

"We didn't tell our kids anything this morning." Mom says.

"Once in four years we have come in a little late" Jill says.

We all start stretching as the moms all sit down. I go back to the Dancer's Den and take my sweater off.

"Guess what happened." Kalani says as she walks inside and I turn around, "Another fight."

"Yay! I'm so excited!" I say in a sarcastic tone.

The two of us laugh as we leave the room.

~~~

"Okay, girls, well, here we are again." Abby starts, "It's Wednesday, it's late. We have a lot of choreography to get through. So I'm not going to dwell on last week's competition. You went, the group won. I felt that everybody was good in the group dance. So, at the bottom of the pyramid, obviously, we have Kalani." Kalani shrugs, "Next, we have Kendall." Kendall fake smiles, "Next, we have Nia." Nothing happens as she reveals the next headshot, "We have Mackenzie." Next headshot, "We have JoJo."