Chapter 4

"Ah, Destinee. What a surprise. May I ask what you're doing here?" Simon asks me.

"I need to have a talk with your son, Harry," I tell him.

"Go on up to his room. He should be in there reading. I'm leaving and his mother and brothers are out, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask him," Simon chuckled once, "he's so attached to that book."

"Okay, thank you." I walked up the three flights of stairs and stood in front of his bedroom door. Chills ran down my spine as I walked in, silently closing the door behind me.

Harry was lying across his bed, reading his book. His head snapped up when I closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked sternly.

"I need to talk to you," I tell him seriously.

He sets his book aside and sits on the edge of his bed.

"And why would that be?" He asks.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why the heck did you do that?"

"Oh, sit down?"

"Don't act stupid! I meant this morning!"

"Easy."

"Huh? What are you talk-" I stopped mid-word as Harry stood up and made his way towards me.

Every step he took towards me, I took a step back. Pretty soon I ran out of space to back up into and he continued to advance in on me.

He backed me into a wall and placed his hands on either side of my head while pressing his body closer to mine.

He bent down so that our foreheads were touching then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You smell good."

"Dude?!" I exclaimed.

He smirked and backed off. He walked back over to his bed, lied back down, and started reading again.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I asked him.

"Nope," Harry replied nonchalantly as he flipped to the next page in his book.

"What is it about that book that keeps you so occupied that you ignore people?"

"If you're going to be rude, you might as well leave instead of screaming and being annoying." He looked up at me, his voice calm.

"W-wh-what?! You don't call sneaking up to a person and molesting them, rude?!"

"What I did wasn't molesting 'cause I know you enjoyed it."

"I did not enjoy it! And that was rude! I didn't ask to get molested."

Harry placed his book down and started walking up to me again. "You rather I seduce you?" He asks as he slowly glided his hand down my arm, then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. His other hand had moved the hair out of my face and was stroking my cheek, his bright green eyes boring into mine the entire time.

My heart started racing by his touch and I slowly began to lose myself in his eyes. It seemed like we were the only two people in the world, nothing else mattered, as cliché as that sounds. I subconsciously ran my fingers through his brown locks, feeling how smooth and silky it was. He was leaning towards me very slowly as if he were about to kiss me.

Wait what?

I untangled myself from him and took a step back, letting my gaze drop to the ground. I regretted letting go almost immediately. The loss of contact from him made me go cold, even though his skin was generally cold, I felt warm in his embrace.