Chapter 47

~Destinee~

I almost laughed when I heard Zayn say that. I know he probably meant for it to hurt me, but it had the opposite effect only because the love of my life was leaning against the door frame with a wide smile on his face and his two idiotic brothers were laughing right beside him.

Harry pushed himself off of the door frame and stood with his arms wide open for me.

I smiled widely and ran into the comforting cold. "I love you," I whispered.

He held onto me tightly and kissed my hair. "I love you too, my little girl." He chuckled.

"See, now this is how it should be. I got so tired of seeing that douche's face," Liam snickered.

"Oh, Destinee and Harry, can we-" Louis started.

"No," Harry snapped at him. I didn't have to read minds to know what Louis and Liam were thinking about.

I began to worry when I felt Harry stagger. I held onto him tighter, helping him stay upright as his hold on me weakened. "Haz?" I asked concerned.

"Ye...ah?" He panted.

"What's wrong?" I pulled back so that I could look at his face.

He tried to smile but it turned into a grimace. "Nothing."

"I don't believe you. Come on, let's get out of here. Lean on me," I told him as I wrapped my arm around his waist. He draped his arm over my shoulder as we walked, me supporting his wait. Liam and Louis followed behind us and helped me with Harry.

When we got out of the hospital, Louis helped me lay Harry in the backseat of my mom's car. I told the boys that I got it from here. The two of them gave me a nod and broke off into a sprint. I climbed into the back of the car, placing Harry's head on my lap, and shut the door.

I brushed the curls off of his face. "Hey, babe. You're scaring me. What's wrong?"

"I'm just weak right now, Des. It's nothing," Harry told me in a nonchalant manner.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he let out a low moan. "Don't tell me it's nothing. It's obviously something. Are you thirsty?"

He sighed in response.

"What? If you are, drink." I went to roll my sleeve up, but his hand held mine.

He sat up beside me with a pained expression, his eyes a glowing red. "Don't."

"Harry Edward Styles, if you don't-"

Then his lips were on mine. A perfect fit. His hands went to undo my bun before running themselves through my hair. He pulled me closer and parted our lips for a fraction of a second so that I could take a breath. I could hear him panting. I peeled my eyes open to his eyes opening slightly, the bright red glow visible. I pulled away.

"Des..." He whispered. He took in a deep breath. "I missed you."

I looked into his eyes and brushed his long hair away from his face. "I'm sorry." I leaned forward and pecked his lips again.

"I will never let go of you again," he whispered.

"I'll hold you to that, Styles," I whispered back with a smile on my face.

He pressed his lips to my forehead then trailed them down my nose, kissed my lips, then trailed his lips down my neck to my collarbone. I felt his fingertips pull my sweatshirt down slightly, raising goose bumps on my skin wherever his icy tips touched. I felt his lips plant light kisses along my shoulder before I felt his lips at my neck again. My eyes closed in contentment and pleasure and he licked my skin. I heard his sharp intake of breath as I felt the familiar rush. My heart began to beat race in anticipation as I felt his fangs pierce my throat. I could hear the gulping sounds as my blood flowed down his throat.