Chapter 18

That voice.

I froze.

My hands were still on Niall's shoulders, but my body tensed.

Niall looked up to see who was the person that asked.

I couldn't hear anything.

My hands fell from his shoulders and I stepped out of Niall's arms.

My body turned by itself.

He smiled his breathtaking smile. My heart sped up at the sight of him and tears filled my eyes. A smile spread itself across my lips and his only grew wider as he offered me his hand. The tears soon ran down my face.

Please don't let this be an illusion.

"You're not going to dance with me?" He smiled. "I told you that I'd be here when you would least expect it."

~Eleanor~

Danielle took a sip of her drink when something caught her eye. She did a spit take and stared in shock and disbelief. "Harry?"

I looked to where she was staring and saw Harry with Destinee. I smiled wide. "Aww, how romantic."

~Destinee~

"Harry," I whispered with a smile which made his widen.

I jumped at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my face into the crook of his neck as I clung onto him, afraid of him disappearing. "Oh my god. Harry! It's really you!" I cried, my tears falling restlessly. I tightened my arms around his neck. "Harry, it's really you," I sniffed.

He had his arms around my waist, holding me tightly against him. He buried his head into my hair and I knew he was taking in my scent. "It's me, Destinee. It's me. I'll never leave you again. I'm sorry," with that, he held me even tighter.

I couldn't stop crying as I clutched him tightly. I pulled away and grabbed his face in my hands before pressing my lips to his.

He pulled me closer and kissed me back just as eagerly.

I knotted my hands into his curly hair and tiptoed to make myself taller. I stuck my tongue into his mouth to which his danced with mine.

He pulled away after a while to let me breathe. He rested his forehead against mine while knotting his hand into my hair to hold my face close to his. He pecked my lips and a smile spread its way onto his lips.

"I've missed you so much. I love you, my little girl," Harry breathed.

My tears didn't stop falling. I stared into his bright emerald eyes and I didn't feel numb anymore. My whole body was now alive and aware of everything.

"I love you, Harry," I whispered and hugged him again.

He held me tight and hid his face into my neck. He pressed his lips to it and I could feel him smile. He inhaled deeply and I honestly couldn't have found that more relaxing.

I felt him tense and look up. I looked up too to see him smiling at Niall with his fangs showing, but his eyes were black with fury.

Just like that, Niall ran out of the club.

Harry chuckled and I melted at the sound.

"May I have this dance?" He asked again.

I smiled and sniffed. "Yes."

~Danielle~

Eleanor and I busted up laughing as we saw Niall run out of the club as if his life depended on it...well, it did.