Chapter 13

Destinee woke up a little while after and sat up and started stretching.

"Ow," I heard her mutter.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concernment rushing into my head as I sat up too.

She smiled at me. "Don't worry. I'm just sore that's all."

I laughed slightly. "Gosh, for you to take an hour of straight pain is just absolutely amazing."

She looked at me confused. "What do you mean 'pain'?"

"I'm talking about having sex with me. Wasn't it painful for you?"

"Hell no!"

"How?"

"You're good at making a girl feel good."

I smirked. "Really? 'Cause that was my first time."

"What?" She stared at me incredulously.

"Do you think I'd ask my dad if I had already done it?"

"Well, no but..."

I kissed her cheek and stood up. I put my boxers back on and looked back at her. "But nothing." I tell her and kiss the tip of her nose.

She stuck her tongue out at me in return.

~Danielle~

Liam was currently leaning against the wall across the room. I knew he was becoming frustrated with me since I pulled back when he tried to kiss me. Well, can he blame me? It's my first kiss and with a hot guy. I don't want to ruin it.

I started to feel very awkward with him staring at me. "Can you stop?"

"No."

"Geez, you've been staring at me for the past hour."

"Your point?"

"It makes me uncomfortable." I look away from him for a second, then look back to find that he wasn't there. I turn to my side and fell off the couch in surprise. "How the hell did you end up here?"

"I walk fast." I sat up on the floor and he squatted down right in front of me. My legs were between his and his face was so close to mine. His eyes never left mine as he smirked.

I couldn't move. I still had my sense of feeling, but I couldn't move any part of my body. What the heck?

"Can't move?" Liam asked tauntingly and brought his face closer to mine.

He must have had something to do with me not moving.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, crushing my body against his, as he crushed his lips to mine and kissed me violently. I was too surprised to even react. I felt something cold against my lips and it took me a second to realize that it was his tongue. He wanted to French kiss me, but I kept my mouth shut.

He pulled away and pecked my lips once. "Open your mouth," he whispered.

I continued to keep my mouth shut.

"Fine, I'll just lick in other places then," he started pulling down my pants.

My eyes widened and I stretched my neck as much as I could and kissed him. I felt his tongue on my lips again and I opened my mouth slightly, but he opened it even more by sticking his tongue in my mouth. He sucked on my tongue and French kissed me while gripping me closer.

~Destinee~

I sat on the bed, completely dressed, and watched Harry as he searched for some clothes to wear. His butt was facing towards me and I couldn't help but stare at it.