Chapter 10

~Destinee~

I came out of the shower, wearing only a towel, when I see Harry lying on my bed with his hands behind his head.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and jumped in the air.

He was standing right in front of me in less than a second with his hand over my mouth.

My heart was still racing from the little panic attack. "You freaking scared me!" I say into his hand.

"Sorry, I didn't think that you would react like that," Harry apologizes as he removes his hand from my mouth.

"Yeah, 'cause I come out of the shower wearing only a towel then find my boyfriend laying in my bed. Yeah, I totally expected that," I tell him sarcastically.

He smiled when I said 'boyfriend', but it turned into a smirk when he looked me up and down. "I actually don't mind this look." He winked at me.

"Okay, pretty boy needs to get out. I need to get dressed." I started pushing him towards the door to my balcony.

He didn't budge one bit. "Hmm," he pretended to stroke his chin in a thoughtful manner, then looked back at me. "I don't think so."

"Out!" I say again and point to the door.

"You're so cute when you're angry." Harry smiled and pinched my cheeks.

I sighed. He clearly wasn't going to give in.

He started walking forwards, making me walk backwards, and gently laid me down on the bed and got on top of me, his legs on either side of mine. He used his arms to hold the rest of his weight and let his head hover over mine. He looked into my eyes and smiled before bending down and kissing me sweetly.

After a few minutes, I pulled away. "Are you...trying...to seduce...me?" I say trying to catch my breath.

"Maybe... Maybe not." He smirked, his breathing ragged.

If you weren't so damn sexy I would be mad right now. I think in my head since it was much easier, and pout.

He laughed. "Anyway, I told my parents about you."

That shocked me. "What'd they say?"

"My mom wants to meet you since my dad already did."

"Okay, when?"

"Tonight."

I grew nervous. What if she didn't like me?

"Relax, she's going to love you," Harry assured me and kissed me again. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted my upper body to his as the kiss intensified.

I wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer while my other hand found its way into his curls. I traced his lips with my tongue until he opened his mouth to let me in. I felt something sharp lightly scratch my tongue, but I didn't care. His fangs softly pricked my lips, yet I still didn't care. His cold arms felt good against my over heating skin. Our lips moved in a slow rhythm as our tongues danced together.

Harry moved his hands down my body, tracing my curves. His left hand stopped at my thigh and stroked my skin while his right hand stayed on my hip, gripping the exposing skin. My towel was still on, but it was starting to go up.

I flipped us over, not breaking the kiss, so that I was on top. I began to unbutton his shirt and opened it so that it revealed his torso. His chest and abs were just perfect. I lightly traced them with my fingers and Harry gripped my thighs in response.

I place my hand on my towel, ready to take it off.

Harry pulled away abruptly. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?" He asked and grabbed my hands.