Chapter 43

I think this photo suits Vampire Harry, don't you all think?

~Destinee~

Harry walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge. "I'll just wait here until you come back," he muttered, his face turning into a sad expression as he looked down, shoulders slumping. "Choose wisely please..."

I walked over to him and gently placed my index finger under his chin, lifting up his face so that I was looking into his eyes. "Are you okay?" I whispered, moving my index finger to softly stoke his cheek with my thumb.

He gave me a small smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. "Yeah..."

This was killing me. "Come on, Harry. Just tell me why I shouldn't go and I won't," I stated firmly.

"I... I don't want to tell you." He removed his face from my grasp and looked down again. "Please... Just make the right choice," he whispers painfully.

I had enough of his vagueness. I got down on my knees in front of him. "What are you talking about? Please, tell me, Harry. I'm lost he-" I didn't even get a chance to finish my sentence because in one swift move, my body was in his arms. One of his hands had made its way into my hair, tangling itself in it while his lips firmly locked onto mine. His teeth ran across my lips in a hard kiss causing my eyes to close automatically.

But why did I get the nagging feeling that this was a goodbye kiss?

My heart started to beat faster.

No. I loathed goodbyes. I absolutely detested the damn word.

My breathing was rigid as he pulled away, pecking my lips once more. I opened my eyes and stared at him.

"I'll wait here," he says in a hushed tone, out of breath just like me.

I nodded weakly. He can't honestly expect me to walk in this state after a kiss like that? Talk about rude.

He chuckled, a throaty and soft melody, and let go of me which meant me falling onto my butt in two seconds flat. "That wasn't a goodbye kiss, Des. Don't worry. I've had enough of those... and sorry. Just go. Hurry." He smiled widely.

My heart nearly stopped beating at his smile. I grinned in return. "Okay, I won't take long. I love you." I stand up and bend down to press a light kiss onto his lips to which his hand goes around my waist as he pressed himself against me.

How does he honestly expect me to leave when he goes and does something like this? Damn hot boyfriends.

He pulled away and gave me a smirk to which I glared at. "Nope. Don't you dare start smirking at me, Styles. You know exactly what you're doing." I accuse him.

He gave me an innocent look. "Sorry, but I believe that you happen to be the tease here."

I gasped. "No, I'm not!"

"I beg to differ." His smirk returning.

I rolled my eyes. "Since when? And how did you even know?"

"One, because of your kisses. Two, your blood. Three, excuse my blunt and perverted self, but I can smell that you're wet already, love." His smirk grew and there was a new found glint in his eye.

My eyes widened and I quickly scramble out of his arms, dashing into the bathroom. How damn embarrassing. These past few days he could smell me being horny? What the hell? How come nobody ever told me that? It would have been some great information.

~Harry~

I stared after her as she made a quick run into the bathroom, her thoughts screaming in her head. However, all I could see was the love of my life running away to another guy.