Chapter 49

~Destinee~

We watched as Eleanor stalked directly over to Zayn who was sitting down at another table with his back towards us. Before anyone could comprehend, Eleanor had dumped some of her soda over his head.

"No one talks shit about Destinee you asshole!" I could hear Eleanor yell.

Zayn quickly stands up in shock. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"This," Eleanor smirks as she pulls the waist band of his jeans and pours the rest of her soda down his pants. "That's for Destinee, you bastard," she snarled and threw the bottle at his face before walking away.

"What the fuck?!" Zayn yelled and stalks out of the cafeteria as everyone watches in shock and amusement.

I turn back to look at our table to see Louis basically on the ground from laughing too hard with Liam and Danielle laughing uncontrollably in their seats and I could feel Harry chuckling from behind me. My mouth was hanging open in shock and I felt so bad for him. As Eleanor took her seat, Louis managed to get off the floor and give her a kiss then laugh some more.

"Now, that was just too funny," Liam laughed.

Harry held onto me tighter as I moved to stand up to go and help Zayn. "Hey, he'll be okay. It's just soda," he whispered into my ear and kissed my shoulder. I turned around so that I was sitting side ways across his lap, adding more pressure for my revenge. I ran my fingers through his curls and gave them a slight tug to which he moaned very quietly into my ear while resting his forehead onto my shoulder.

"You two really need to get a room. I can literally smell you," Liam said and made a face of disgust.

"Wait, smell them? As in smell, smell?" Eleanor grimaced. "Ew. Okay, you two definitely need a room."

I laughed and shook my head.

Harry moved a hand in between my thighs and I blushed, squeezing my legs together. "I know of a few empty classrooms," he whispered seductively into my ear.

I shivered involuntarily and slapped him. He laughed. You're so naughty! I screamed at him in my head.

He took his hand away and stroked my arm instead. He had a wide smile on his face, fangs and everything.

Lunch was soon over and we all went our separate ways to our classes. It was just like the old days. I began to pay more attention in class rather than spending the majority of the time crying and it was a definite plus having Harry hold my hand as he sat next to me.

Graduation was approaching, but I didn't think much about it. Harry had tutored me for my exams and I passed, him being the extremely smart and sexy tutor that he is. I wonder how I even managed to concentrate during sessions.

It's now the last month of school and I couldn't help but notice some changes within Harry. It was starting to bother me and making me more confused each day. Last night was probably one that bothered me the most.

***

Harry chuckled and I was surprised that it had such a big effect on me.

For the last couple of days, I could practically feel his aura growing. I feel the menace, seduction, and over powering attraction radiating from him.

Many more girls had become more confident in approaching him and it bothered me. He paid no mind to it however. If only those girls knew that he was Harry.

"Des, just wear whatever you'd like. It's nothing special," Harry whined as he laid face down across my bed as I scavenged through my closet for a decent outfit.