Chapter 19

~Harry~

Destinee pulled away to breathe and I used this as an opportunity to kiss down her neck and to her shoulder blade. I ripped her shirt slowly and quietly as my lips kept making their way up and down her neck. Judging from Destinee's moans, she hadn't seem to notice that I ripped her shirt or felt the slight breeze hit her exposed front.

I laid her down and hovered over her as I pushed her shirt aside. I let my hands roam over her body and brushed my lips down her neck, to her collar bone, then down along her stomach.

"Whoa," she breathed and propped herself on her elbows. "When did this happen?" She asked confused as she glanced down at her exposed body.

I chuckled and pulled back so that I was straddling her waist. I cupped her face in my hands and brought it up to mine as I kissed her hungrily.

Hot damn. If he doesn't stop this soon, I won't be able to hold back. I wonder what it would be like to do it here in the woods? Destinee thought and that had me pull away.

I chuckled at her thoughts, horny girl. "Sorry, love." I got up and grabbed my shirt from where I had shed it when I had dived into the water. I walked back to her and saw her sitting up, the ruined shirt on the ground next to her, leaving her in her bra. "Arms up," I told her as if she were a little child. She obeyed and lifted her arms and I pulled the shirt over her head.

"You don't have another one," Destinee stated as she pulled the shirt down.

"So?" I teased her. No way in hell was I letting anyone see her without a shirt.

She just laughed at me.

"Sorry for ripping your shirt," I apologized.

"It's okay." She smiled.

I returned the smile and helped her up. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her body closer to mine, making her smile widen.

That was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I pressed my lips to hers once more and pulled back. "Let's go back now."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "You're going back to the club without a shirt?"

I smirked and shrugged. "Jealous?"

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Not my fault if I don't want other girls, or guys, staring at my sexy boyfriend."

"So I'm sexy, 'ey?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She shoved me playfully, but it had no effect. "Shut up."

"I have a feeling that you're enjoying the view."

"Then your feeling is correct," she winked then laughed.

I smiled at the sound and bent down a bit in front of her. "Hop on."

She jumped onto my back and clutched my neck tightly and I grabbed the back of her knees so that she wouldn't fall off. She kissed my head and I ran back to the club. A guard tried to stop me from entering without a shirt, but he backed off as soon as I glared at him. We entered the club and made our way over to Liam, Louis, Danielle, and Eleanor.

"What happened?" Louis asked me, referring to my shirtless body.

"I kind of ripped hers so...yeah," I told him and scratched the back of my neck.

"I don't need to hear the details," Liam said as he laughed.

I didn't even need to look at Destinee to know that she was blushing.

"Did you two...? Out there?" Louis asked.

"No, you idiot," I shook my head at him.

"Oh. I was about to say, 'What an uncomfortable spot.'" Louis chuckled and the rest of them joined in, but I couldn't help but think about what Destinee had thought earlier.