Chapter 26

Zayn raised his hands up in defense. "Okay, okay. Message received. I won't call you that then, but seriously, can we talk?" He asked and placed his hand on my shoulder which I shook off.

"I don't even know you," I replied acidly.

"Then get to know me," he said simply.

"Prick, will you just fuck off already?" Louis snapped.

"No, I just want to talk to her," Zayn snapped right back.

"Just leave," I told him and heard Harry sigh in frustration.

"Des, just talk to him," Harry whispered into my ear and I saw Liam whisper something to Louis.

"Destinee, I just want to be friends. Is that so bad? You might end up liking me... well as a friend," Zayn continued and I tried my best to just ignore him all together.

Eleanor grabbed my arm, making me turn to look at her. "Destinee, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I sighed. "Fine."

We got up and started walking away, but we weren't that far considering the fact that I could still hear the others.

"Dude, just leave her alone," Liam snapped angrily.

"She doesn't need you bothering her," Louis added.

"I just want to be her friend! Why is that so bad?" Zayn exclaimed.

"Li, calm down," Danielle interjected. "But seriously, can you leave Destinee alone? She doesn't need any more drama right now."

"What drama?!" Zayn yelled exasperated.

"Hey! Lower your fucking voice when you talk to Danielle, got it?" Liam told him menacingly and I turned to see him towering over Zayn.

"Sorry, Danielle," Zayn apologized.

Eleanor had stopped walking and turned to face me. "Destinee, don't be so harsh on him. He just wants to be your friend. Let him in. He's obviously trying really hard and he's nice too."

"No, I will not be friends with him."

"You might like him. He can help you forget about Harry."

"NO!" I snapped defensively.

"Destinee, calm down please. I'm trying to get you to be happy again."

"I'm already happy. I don't need anything else."

Harry growled in annoyance. "Stop being so stubborn."

I froze while Eleanor had a confused expression on her face. "Did you hear that?" She asked me.

"Fine, I'll go talk to him," I spoke more to Harry and this seemed to confuse her even more.

We walked back to our table and I saw agitated expressions on both Liam and Louis' faces.

I turned towards Zayn. "Fine, I'll talk with you."

He smiled and I tried my best not to roll my eyes.

He led me over to an empty table and I sat down in front of him.

"So, you wanted to talk?" I asked in an almost monotone voice.

"Doesn't it hurt you to sit in his seat?" He asked randomly.

What the hell? Who was telling him all of this?

I glared absentmindedly. "I prefer sitting there rather than anywhere else and no, it doesn't hurt me." I don't care if this makes Harry angry. I don't want to move on.