Chapter 23

*****Listen to Stay by Miley Cyrus while reading this!!!!!*****

~Third Person~

Weeks of passion and sweetness passed and all Harry and Destinee have done was go on dates and go out at night. The school still hadn't gotten used to Harry, Louis, and Liam being vampires and still acted acidly towards them. Harry was beginning to act normal again and he hadn't thought about what he's going to do in a long time and Destinee was happy because he was back to normal. Nobody had heard anything about Taylor and the case was dropped and the club had reopened. Almost every night, Payzer, Elounor, and Hestinee would go clubbing. Destinee's mother had gotten to like Harry and she's okay with them dating. She thinks of him as a respectful guy. Harry and Destinee had also been doing really well in school and they even made their own movie of Romeo and Juliet as a project requested by Mr. Coy. They had gotten an A on it that went for half of their semester grade. The two of them were the perfect Romeo and Juliet. In the real movie, there had been an intimate seen between Romeo and Juliet, and Harry and Destinee didn't hold back on that, but it wasn't too detailed. People kept saying that their story was just like Romeo and Juliet, but Destinee refused due to the fact that both characters die in the end and she said that her and Harry would be together forever. Harry would only smile in response and stay silent.

~Harry~

I snuck up behind Destinee as she sat in the park reading. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she lifted her head. I smiled down at her and pecked her lips.

"Why are you all dressed up?" She asked me with a small smile on her face.

"It's our anniversary. Go home and get dressed. I'm taking you out on a date," I smiled lightly and pecked her lips again, then helped her up.

She hugged me. "How'd you know I was here?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Have you forgotten that I'm a vampire? I caught your scent." I chuckled and hugged her tightly. "Now, come on. Go get ready."

"Okay, Okay," she laughed and we headed over to her house.

She disappeared upstairs as I waited for her downstairs.

She appeared again thirty minutes later in a dark red dress that came to her knees and hugged her curves in all the right places.

I walked up to her and kissed her softly as I grabbed her hand. I smiled at the beauty standing before me. "You look beautiful."

She blushed. "Thanks."

The air was soon filled with the scent of her blood from the blush and my fangs had popped out instantly. "Try not to blush too much, okay?"

Her blushing face became one of realization and the color was soon leaving her cheeks. "Oh... sorry..."

I kissed her forehead then rested mine against it. "Don't be sorry," I told her gently and placed a small kiss on her lips. "You ready?"

She nodded and we made our way out of her house and to my car. I opened the door for her and helped her in. Once she was inside, I closed her door and at vampire speed, I made my way around to the other side and was in the driver seat, pulling out of the driveway.

I drove to a little area that was hosting some sort of outdoor cinema. There were small hills with couples everywhere; a big white sheet had been hung between two trees as a makeshift screen.

I got out of the car and was opening Destinee's car door within half a second.

She gave me a confused look; one where her eyebrows furrowed together and her lips in a slight pout. "Why are we here?"