Chapter 20

~Liam~

"How can she kiss something like that?"

"I know, right?"

"He's probably killed so many people for their blood."

"That's disgusting."

I swear, these kids act like I can't hear them.

I turned away from Danielle and looked at them. "I'm sorry, but would you people like to repeat that?"

They looked at me scared.

"No, nothing."

"We didn't say anything."

"I'm sorry."

I chuckled dryly at them. "I thought so. Pathetic idiots." I turned to look back at Danielle, but she wasn't there anymore.

I smiled as Eleanor pointed back over to the stereo booth.

I crouched down next to her and nudged her knee.

She turned around and jumped, falling onto her butt. "Eeek!"

"Woman! When are you going to stop hiding?" I shook my head and gently took her hand in mine and rubbed my thumb across the back of hers. "If you don't want to be with me, just say so. You don't have to hide like this."

"No!" She immediately said, then blushed. "I'm just nervous around you."

I cupped her faced and made her look at me. "Can you tell me how you feel?"

"I-I...Don't you already know since you're a vampire?" She stuttered.

I chuckled and stroked her cheek. "I can't read minds like Harry can."

"Oh," she blushed again, "well, I really like you."

I smiled at that. "Then why do you keep running away from me?"

She smiled shyly. "Nervous."

~Harry~

I pulled away and moved my lips along Destinee's jaw line, then to her ear. "I will eat you tonight," I whispered seductively.

She shivered. Damn you, Harold.

I lightly chuckled at her thought and kissed down her neck.

Then I heard a couple of girls whispering from the other side of the room.

"What a tramp."

"Who does that in school?"

"I knew she was a slut since the first day."

I pulled away from Destinee and she looked up at me confused.

"What's wrong?" She asked and stroked my cheek.

"Wait here," I told her and let go of her.

I walked over to where the group of girls were standing, my eyes a blood red color. "You know, I'm really interested in hearing what you girls have to say about Destinee," I smiled bitterly.

One of the girls' eyes went wide while the other one went pale and the third was about to make a run for it.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back next to the other two. "Oh, no, don't go. Let's talk."

She looked at me with fear.

"Listen closely. I don't give a shit about what you think of me, but if you decide to bother Destinee, I am not afraid to snap your necks. I could care less with the fact that you're girls, and seriously? Call yourselves the sluts and tramps," I told them as I read their thoughts. I turned to the first girl. "I will never let your mouth come anywhere near my dick." I turned to the third girl, "Yes, I like for you to commit suicide right now." I lastly looked at the second girl. "Stop thinking of me naked." I looked at them all in disgust before walking back over to Destinee who was now leaning against the wall, watching me with an amused look.