Chapter 21

Warning: this chapter does contain some Destinee and Harry sexy time, so if you're uncomfortable with that then just skip it!

~Destinee~

"Destinee, get dressed!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I glanced up from my homework and looked at the clock. It was already six o'clock. Harry will be over for dinner at seven. I jumped up from my desk and scrambled around my room. "Okay, I am!" I called back to her.

I took a quick shower and got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue blouse. I ran a brush through my hair and slipped on my dark blue TOMS.

I rushed down the stairs and saw my mother sitting in the den. "This good?"

She nodded and the door bell went off.

I smiled and ran to the door. I opened it and my jaw dropped.

Harry was casually leaning against the door frame in a black dress shirt that clung to his body, the top two buttons undone, with his hands in the pockets of his dark blue skinny jeans. His hair was in its usual curls and his eyes were a dazzling bright green.

He chuckled at my reaction. "May I come in?" He asked in a teasing voice.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, opening the door a bit more for him.

He chuckled again and kissed my cheek as he walked in. He placed a hand on my waist and I led him into the den where my mother was still sitting.

"Hello," my mom greeted Harry with a smile.

"Hi," Harry nodded.

"You don't need to eat if you don't want to," my mom reassured him as we walked into the dining room.

Harry smiled at her. "I'm fine."

I was right behind Harry and I couldn't help but stare at his butt. The jeans were making it stand out.

He turned around and wrapped an arm around me. He kissed my forehead and smirked. I blushed. I knew he was reading my thoughts.

We all sat down at the table, my mom at the head and Harry and I on either side of her.

The dinner had gone great and I could tell that my mom had approved of Harry and was starting to trust him.

After a few more minutes of pointless conversation, Harry mentioned that he should be heading home since it was already after nine on a school day.

Harry stood up and I stood up as well. "Thank you for the lovely dinner, Ms. Montez."

She smiled at him. "Anytime, Harry."

"I'll walk you out," I told Harry and he said bye to my mom.

We walked to the front door and I held it open for him. He stepped out before turning back to face me.

"She approves of you, you know," I told him as I leaned against the door frame.

He chuckled. "I can read minds, remember?"

I laughed. Right. "I love you."

He smiled and cupped my face before pressing his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. "Don't worry. You'll get to squish my butt tomorrow." He chuckled. "I promise. I love you too." He pecks my lips one more time. "Bye."

"Goodnight," I told him as he walked down the steps. I closed the door and peeked through the window, but he was already gone. "Damn." I laughed and ran up the stairs and to my room.