Chapter 9

~Destinee~

I smiled and closed my eyes, knotting my fingers into his hair.

Harry continued to suck my blood deeply as he placed his hand on my back and used his other to grab my cardigan in his fist. He sucked more and more, but eventually pulled back.

I felt the hot and sticky liquid run down my neck and onto my cardigan. I knew that it would leave a little stain. I kept my eyes closed for a little while longer then opened them only to be greeted by Harry's frightened ones.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked frantically.

I shook my head carefully since I was a little dizzy from how much blood he took.

He stroked my cheek before bending back down to clean my neck and drink some more. He held me tightly and closely to him as he continued to drink for about a few more seconds until I told him it.

"I love you," I whispered smiling, closing my eyes in satisfaction. I finally told him how I felt.

Harry pulled back immediately, but I didn't open my eyes yet. I just laid there, a little limp, in his arms, but I could feel him staring at my face. So, I opened my eyes and looked at him.

A small smile formed on his perfect lips. "You love me?"

"Yes, but-" He crushed me into a hug and I giggled. He pulled back and gave me a sheepish smile. "Just please, don't hurt me." I pressed my face against his chest.

I felt Harry lay his cheek on top of my head. "Never. I promise you."

I pulled back and looked straight into his bright green eyes. "I want to be with you forever. Just like you said you wanted my love forever."

"No, Destinee. I can't do that to you."

"You don't have venom?"

"I do, but I won't do that to you."

"Please? I want to be with you and not cause you pain." I cup his face in my hands and his hands move to my waist. "I want you."

"I want you too, but I won't do that to you. I won't let you go through the same pain that I go through."

I pouted, but didn't say anymore. I felt something wet hit my cheek and I looked up to see that it started raining.

"You know," Harry started to say after a few minutes of silence, "I think I finally found my Juliet," he continues happily and kissed my wet hair.

He hid my face under his chin as he kneeled down, taking me with him, and placing me on his lap. We were both completely soaked now.

"You wanna know what my favorite quote from Romeo and Juliet is?" Harry whispered as thunder sounded.

"Yes," I smile.

"'One fairer than my love? The all-seeing sun. Ne'er saw he match since first the world begun.' It perfectly describes you in my point of view, Des," Harry says and I blush at the nickname.

I pulled him down and kissed him hungrily. He responded quickly and poked his tongue into my mouth. His tongue swirled around mine and I noticed how smooth and cold it was. I knotted a hand through his hair and he stroked my arm. Hey, I got my first kiss in the rain, but Harry pulled away.

"We need to go back to school now," he smiled at me.

I groaned at the mention of school. "Ruin the mood will ya?"

He laughed at that then stood up, holding his hand out for me. I shook my head and took his hand. He casually swung me onto his back and I wrapped my legs around his waist.