Prologue

I picked up the last box and shut the car door. I guess I must have tripped over something because the next thing I knew, I was falling forward.

Suddenly, two arms caught me and steadied me to my feet. I looked up to see who had caught me.

To my surprise, it was the boy that was in my picture.

I blushed from embarrassment and the fact that his arms were still around my waist.

"You okay there?" He asked, his voice as smooth as velvet.

"Yes, thanks," I told him as he let go of me.

"No problem. I'm guessing you're our new neighbors?" He smiled without showing any teeth.

I put the box down and got a good look at him.

He seemed to be around my age. He wore dark blue jeans and a purple plaid polo, leaving the first two buttons undone, and I could see his chiseled, muscular chest, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. I looked closely at his features too. He had brown curly hair that fell over his right eye, very pale skin, and green eyes with a hint of light brown in the center. The rest of his features were all perfect and angular. He was very handsome and even more breathtaking than both of our houses.

I realized that I had been staring at him for a while now and I hadn't even answered his question. I was about to answer, but I was hypnotized by how depthless his eyes were and I could have lost myself in them, but I told myself to focus and answered.

"Yeah. Hi, I'm Destinee," I held out my hand.

He chuckled quietly, the sound made me weak in the knees, and shook my hand. I shivered lightly at how cold his hand was. I also noticed that the texture of his hand was hard, yet very smooth.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Destinee. My name's Harry," he replied and gently kissed my hand before letting it go.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A forbidden love between a Vampire and a Human Girl.

No, this isn't your ordinary Twilight Saga vampire story.

Yes, some ideas will be the same, and the beginning will seem like Twilight, but the story line is completely different.

Please, don't give me hate becuase it's "exactly like Twlight" when I haven't even posted further into the story.

Trust me, it will be different.

Also, I DO NOT take ANY credit for this story!

Hope you all enjoy it :)

-Abby xx