Chapter 39

*****WARNING: This chapter does get graphic towards the end so read at your own risk*****

~Destinee~

The movie ended and I was now out in the hammock on my balcony, watching the snowflakes fall down slowly. The eerie feeling still hasn't left and it was too quiet outside, but all I could think about was Harry.

Every thought was only about him.

Nothing else.

Everything else was blocked.

It's like my whole life is him, like I never had a childhood.

As if anything before he came into my life didn't exist.

Only him.

He's all I've ever needed.

Why did I scream at him again?

Oh right...

All this time... All the clues... They were right in front of me, but I guess my body was preventing me from realizing that it was truly him because something like this would happen. I don't know how I'm going to face him.

Who knew that all of this was going to happen?

He knew I would get angry, that's why he wouldn't let me break up with Zayn.

Even though he's not angry at me, I'm still angry at him because he lied to me about something so important.

Who would I choose? The one that hasn't lied to me about anything and am currently dating right now or the one I love so much, but has hurt me many times when he left me, committed suicide, and lied that he was dead while pretending to be another guy?

I looked down.

My heart had been broken too many times and I'm afraid that if I get hurt again, the last bits that are still there will shatter, broken beyond repair.

My phone starts to ring and I blindly reach out next to me to grab it. I answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I answer tiredly.

"Hi," came the soft tone of his voice.

"Why are you calling me?" The tears had started to come out on their own.

"I just wanted to talk to you..." he trailed off in a gentle voice.

I wiped my tears with the back of my free hand. "I'm listening."

"Can you come to my house? Please," he asked.

"Why?" I didn't mean to sound rude, but all of my emotions were catching up to me.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you... It's been a long time..."

"Now, whose fault is that?" I snap.

He sighed quietly. "I know. So can you please?"

"I don't know..."

"Please and please stop crying," his voice held some desperation.

"I don't know if I can," I sniffled.

"I'm so sorry, Des," he said sincerely.

"Don't call me that," I weakly snapped at him.

"Why not? It's me."

"Only the Harry that I used to know can call me that, not the lying one."

"Destinee, do you think that I wanted to leave you? Do you think that I did all that just to hurt you? You know what? Just come here, please, so we can talk. I haven't changed."