Chapter 14

Danielle, Eleanor, and I were now in dance class stretching as Eleanor finished telling us about her date with Louis last night.

"Aww, that's so cute!" I gushed.

"Liam kissed me last night!" Danielle burst out.

Eleanor and I turned to look at her with an amused expression at how tense she was being.

I laughed. "Geez, calm yourself, Dani."

"He's just so hot!" She says more to herself and stares off into space.

Eleanor and I just laughed at her.

There was a knock on the door before it swung open.

"Um, I switched to this class. May I come in?" A deep voice outside asked.

"Your name?" Mrs. Marcy asked the stranger outside the door.

I craned my head to get a better look at the person and smirked.

"My name's Liam Payne," Liam smiled and caught my gaze, sending me a wink.

I nodded my head at him and turned to see Danielle hyperventilating.

"Holy!" She whispered and jumped up and ran to the other side of the room and hid behind the stereo booth. "Don't tell him I'm here!"

Eleanor and I were on the ground cracking up at Danielle's reaction as the rest of the class looked at her weirdly before going back to stretching.

Liam strolled his way over to us and kissed us both on the cheek. "Hey, Des and El. Oh, by the way, Louis won't stop talking about you," Liam told her before making his way over to the stereo booth.

Eleanor blushed and beamed at me. "Ah! This is so cool!"

I smirked. "And it's about to get better," I told her and nodded my head in the direction Liam and Danielle were in.

Liam walked around the booth and saw Danielle facing the other way. He smirked and knelt down beside her. "Trying to hide from me?"

"Gah!" Danielle jumped and landed on her butt. "Ow."

Liam chuckled and grabbed her hand, helping her up. "You can't hide you know that?"

"I do now," Danielle mumbled.

Liam wrapped her arm around her waist and walked her back over to where Eleanor and I were rolling on the ground, laughing.

When I finally caught my breath, I turned to Danielle. "Wow, Dani. That was just priceless."

She glared at me as Liam let go of her and she continued her stretches.

Liam sat down next to her and watched her with fascination. "So what do we do in this class?"

Eleanor looked at him weirdly. "Uh, dance?"

"Duh," Danielle added out of habit, then realized what she did and blushed.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Dance partners?"

Danielle chuckled nervously. "Uh, nah, it's, uh, okay."

Liam looked at me and I laughed and nodded. "You can take her."

He nodded and smirked. He pulled her up and whisked her away to a corner while Eleanor and I stood in our same spot practicing the routine.

*****

I just walked out of the locker room when someone wrapped their arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my cheek. I turned to see Harry smiling behind me.